Chapter 15

Y/N was sleeping softly in Yoongi's bed. She had fallen asleep next to him when they were watching TV late at night.

She felt herself being shaken awake and yawned. As she opened her eyes, she could see Jin standing in front of her. His pointer finger was pressed to his lips, signaling for her to be quiet. She nodded and glanced behind her, seeing Yoongi sound asleep. She smiled, hugged him, then quickly got up.

Jin stared as Yoongi began to wake up. He shrunk in his spot and quickly picked Y/N up, running out of the room just as a pillow went flying at his face. Y/N giggled because of this.

Jin sighed and looked at Y/N, smiling. "How was your sleep?" He asked softly.

"Good! I had a funny dream." She grinned from ear to ear and Jin chuckled, nodding.

"That's good. What do you want to do today?" Jin asked as they entered the kitchen. He sat Y/N down at the table and placed a plate of pancakes in front of her, then sat across from her with his own plate. Y/N thought about his question then perked up.

"I want to go to the park!" She said excitedly. Jin's smile faltered, and he placed his fork down.

"Y/N.. you know you can't go outside.." Jin sighed when he saw Y/N frown. He hated seeing her upset.

"Well.... maybe we can go outside for a few minutes.. but we're bringing someone with us."

Y/N perked up and smiled as he said that. "Really!?"

Jin nodded a little and smiled. "Go find Taehyung or Jungkook okay?"

Y/N jumped out of her seat and ran down the hall, a bright smile on her face.

Meanwhile, Jin slumped down onto the couch with a sigh. He put his head in his hands and mumbled.

"What am I doing.."