Q&A + News

Alrighty, so let's get these questions answered!

@SayuBTS asks Little Y/N;

What was your first impression of each member?

Little Y/N's reply;

"Well, I liked Jin the most because when I met him he helped my sister! I didn't know his name when we first met but once I found out I was really happy! When I saw Namjoon he reminded me of my dad. Very strict and in-charge. Taehyung was kind to me. I don't think he liked me at first though, because he always sounded nervous. But he helped me get back to sleep when the monster was in my room! Jungkook, well, he was very scary. I definitely didn't like him. He was mean at first, but then he became kinda nice and now we're friends! Yoongi was weird. He scared me, but he was very kind. I didn't know what to think of him. Jimin was really pretty. When he smiled the people around him smiled! I liked him because of that! Hoseok was hard to figure out... he was kinda mean at first, then he was silly and made me laugh almost immediately after! I think that's all of them..."

@ihavenojamsorjelly asks Little Y/N;

How do you consider the boys are holding up after Namjoon died? And, how are you holding up after he died?

Little Y/N's reply;

"I.. uhm.. J-Jin's been acting really weird... he doesn't like to go outside anymore and he always says he's too busy to play hide and seek with me.. I want him to get better..  Taehyung and Jimin cried a lot after Namjoon di-ed and that makes m-me cry.. Hoseok and Yoongi are happy again. They were sad and quiet at first, but they wen't back to being happy a couple days after.. Jungkook never changed, he still acts the same. But he has sad eyes, whenever I see them I get sad..." She paused as a noise between a hiccup and a sob raked through her body. "I-I miss Namjoon! Y-Yoongi said he's not coming back! I want him to wake up!" She closed her eyes tight as her voice lowered. "I think Jin thinks it's my fault... Is it my fault..?"

@KpopTrashRegister asks Me! The Author!;

What is your favourite dog breed?

My reply;

I looove Husky-Wolf mixes! My family had a Husky crossed with a Wolf when I was just learning how to walk, and apparently she was the sweetest dog. She'd follow me around when I had learned to walk to make sure I wouldn't fall. and apparently whenever other people pulled her fur she'd get aggressive, but whenever I did (which I've been told was a LOT) she wouldn't give a fuck.

Alright. That's all for the questions! Now I have a little news;

The first chapter for my AOT fanfiction will be up soon! yay! 

On another note, this is the VERY LAST part that will be uploaded in this book. That's right. This book will officially be marked "Complete"!

BECAUSE of this! I have put up a book specifically for updates! If you actually want to know when and why I'll be going on breaks, putting books on hold, have updates being late, etc. Or if you want to know when a new book releases, I really suggest adding my update book to your library!

alright, that's all. For those of you who don't think you wanna stick around (which is fine and I respect that), Thank you for everything! Goodbye and Goodnight!