Chapter 6

Y/N sat on one of the couches in the livingroom she had seen the day before. Slowly but surely, as time past, each one of the boys entered the room to join her. She began to feel uncomfortable at the heavy atmosphere they were letting off.

Jin noticed her unease and sat beside her. Y/N had to admit, it did make her feel a little better.

One of the boys stood up and cleared his throat. He centered his gaze on Y/N as he spoke. "So, Y/N, we have something that we have to take care of. Your going to stay here alright?" He smiled when he finished.

One of the boys looked up. "Who's going to watch her Namjoon?"

Y/N felt a tiny pang of happiness strike her heart as she discovered the name of the man who had been speaking. She knew he must have been the leader, it's evident in his eyes.

Namjoon looked over to the boy who spoke, a small smirk making its way to his face. "Jungkook! Thank you for volunteering!"

Y/N looked up at the boy named Jungkook, and her heart almost stopped. His eyes were locked with her's, but his were filled with hatred.

"Alright." He stated dryly.

A/N;

Ooooo what's gonna happen next?

Also, super super sorry that this chapter is short, i wanted to make it longer but like i have stated in previous chapters, i don't like doing timeskips in the middle of chapters. I'll probably upload the next chapter tomorrow though okay?