Chapter 12

Y/N and Jimin have been at the mall for an hour. Y/N has tried to talk to several people, but everytime she get's close to them, they see Jimin and walk away. It was making Y/N really bummed out.

Jimin was somewhere in a store looking for something while he instructed Y/N to sit on the bench outside the store.

So, Y/N sat. Bored out of her mind. She looked around, and began to count how many people past her.

One
Four
Five
Eight.

Wait, hasn't that person already past?

Y/N was confused but ignored it and kept counting.

Ten
Twelve
Thirteen
Sixteen
Twent-

That's the same person again.

It was making Y/N oddly uncomfortable. And she wished that Jimin would hurry up. She wished that she had a phone. She steadied her breath and kept counting.

Twentyfive

Twentysix

Twentyeight

Tw-.....

The man passed again. But this time he stopped and sat right beside her. He wore a mask, so Y/N was unable to identify him. She was scared now. Her mind was screaming for Jimin to come back.

She felt her hand being grabbed tightly, and looked over to see the strange man holding it. It was then that Jimin walked out of the store.

He looked at the man strangely and gently grabbed Y/N, pulling her close to his side. "Alright. Time to go."

They both walked home together. But Y/N was nervous. She kept imagining the creepy guy.

Once they made their way to the front door of the house, her breathing was rapid. Tears were pouring out of her eyes and she was sweating a little.

They walked inside and Jimin looked down at Y/N, turning her to face him. "Hey hey... what's wrong?"

Y/N shook her head, then suddenly saw movement behind Jimin. It was him. The creepy man was barely visible behind the corner, but Y/N could see him.

She screamed loud, then booked it down the hall to her room.

Meanwhile with Jimin

Jin stormed into the room. "That's it. What did you do to her.?"

Jimin frowned and shook his head. "I didn't do anything! She's been terrified ever since I left her on the bench!"

"YOU WHAT."

Jin went to lunge at Jimin, but Taehyung slinked around the corner and gripped onto him. "Calm down Jin."

Taehyung looked at Jimin. "Jimin. Explain."

And so he did. Jimin explained everything.

No one realised that someone was listening in on their conversation.

Back with Y/N

Y/N hid under her bed, shaking with fear. She heard the door open and her breath hitched. She peeked out from under her bed to see Jungkook. She frowned and wiped her wet eyes.

Jungkook looked at her and frowned. "You screamed. It wasn't a happy scream you sounded scared.. why.?" Jungkook sat on the bed beside Y/N.

Y/N inched away from him. "Y-you'll laugh at me f-for being scared.."

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head. "I won't I promise."

Y/N didn't know why, but she believed the once scary person infront of her.

"Th-there was a-a guy.. a-and he held my hand really tight.. h-he was super scary.. a-and Jimin didn't see b-but H-he followed us.. i-I saw him everywhere.."

Jungkook frowned. "You probably just imagined it." Why would anyone be interested in a girl like Y/N?

"Th-at's not the scary part!" Y/N sniffled as she clung onto Jungkook, hugging him.

"Then what's the scary part?"

"I-I saw h-im outside th-the house... h-he followed me h-ere!" She burst out in tears.

Jungkook's body tensed.

"Y/N... it's okay.. I promise your safe here. Why don't you get some rest and I'll get Jin to make food?"

Y/N nodded and yawned.

Jungkook smiled softly and stood, walking out of the room.

Something's not right. He has to tell the others.