Chapter 4

Y/N doesn't know how many hours have passed. All she knew is that it was pitch dark in the room she was in, except for the small light coming from the small crack under the door.

Normally, the dark wouldn't bother her. But a while ago she began hearing small, almost unnoticeable noises. She could swear she's also seen some things move.

After staring at the tiny light source for what felt like an hour, Y/N made up her mind. The fear building up inside her was getting to be too much. It was all so overwhelming.

First the kidnapping,

Then she finds someone she's comfortable with,

That person had lied to her,

And now she's in a nearly pitch-black room.

Y/N slowly stood up from the bed, her heartbeat picking up it's pace.

It was in that moment, she knew, she fucked up.

She could have sworn something touched her ankle! So, she sprinted out of the room (which, was surprisingly left unlocked. Again.). A couple tears slipped down her small face as she ran through the hall.

A gasp rang through the air as Y/N found herself crashing into someone. She would have fallen backwards if the person didn't grab her arms.

Looking up at the person, another pang of fear struck poor Y/N's heart.

The person holding her was the same man who kidnapped her.

He stared at her for a second, eyes wide in shock. As he spotted the tears flooding down her cheeks, something inside him broke. He struggled with a smile as he knelt down.

"Hey.. it's okay, your alright... what happened?" He asked with a soft voice.

Y/N was scared to speak at first, but told him everything soon after.

He pulled Y/N into a small, quick, hug before standing up and grabbing her hand.

"Here, let's go back to your room." He began, but Y/N gasped and began to shake her head. The man sighed and looked down at her, hesitating to say the next part.

"Fine... will you sleep in your room if i wait until you fall asleep? I'll be right beside you, I promise."

Y/N stared up at him and smiled a small smile. She nodded shyly. "Y-yes.."

Just then, they reached "Y/N's room". She was about to step in but paused, looking up at the man beside her.

"I don't know your name.." she said in a slightly disappointed tone.

The man looked down at her. "Right! Yeah, uh..." he went quiet for a second. "My name is Taehyung. But everyone calls me V." He looked down at Y/N. "You, will only call me V. Got it?"

Y/N nodded quickly, smiling. "I'm Y/N!"

"I know."

A/N;

Wow! An update! XD
If you liked this chapter, or have any feedback whatsoever, don't forget to tell me!