Chapter 16

Y/N had went searching the house after she left Jin, and fortunately she found Jungkook. She was originally looking for Taehyung, but the more she thought about it, the more she realised that if there was the creepy guy out there, Jungkook and Jin might be able to protect her more than Taehyung and Jin.

Now, Y/N is sitting back on the couch listening to music as the two boys stand in the corner of the room whispering to eachother.

"Jin. We shouldn't be doing this. If Namjoon or any of the other boys see we'll be-"

"You want Y/N to like you right? Then do this for her. She's a kid. Kids should be allowed to go outside and be free. You of all people should know that."

Jungkook's muscles tightened as he heard Jin talking. He gripped onto his shoulder and tugged him close. "Do not. Bring up my parents."

Jin huffed and pushed Jungkook off of him. "Just do this for me okay? I know you will spot any sort of danger before any of us. So just come with us."

Jungkook sighed. "Fine. But we're staying in the backyard. No park, no leaving the property."

"Agreed." Jin smiled and walked to where Y/N was sitting. "Alright, time to go outside!"

Y/N gasped and put down the headphones she was using. "Really?"

Jin nodded and held out his hand. Y/N took his hand and they walked to the door. Jungkook rushed out the door first, stopping in the middle of the yard and turning in slow circles, scoping the place out.

He looked towards Jin and Y/N, giving a small nod.

Jin smiled and began walking out the door, in the meantime, Y/N grinned from ear to ear and ran out to stand near Jungkook.

On the second floor of the building. An evil plot was making it's way into two member's heads.

Namjoon stood, pacing back and forth in his office. Hoseok stood next to the door watching.

"What if... no.. no that wouldn't work..." Namjoon mumbled to himself. Hoseok placed a hand on his shoulder to stop his pacing.

"Namjoon. What if we just give her back?" He asked.

Namjoon shook his head and gently brushed Hoseok's hand off of him. "No. We need to profit from this. It's too late to kidnap the older one, and she hasn't responded to the ransom note I sent."

"Okay... then what about the guy..?"

Namjoon stopped moving. "Excuse me?"

Hoseok gulped and looked into Namjoon's eyes.

"The guy that was watching the girl.. why don't we just find him, offer him a price, and then give him the girl..?"

Namjoon stepped closer to Hoseok, causing him to step back.

Namjoon was quiet, but slowly started to grin.

"Hoseok, you're brilliant."