Chapter 8

The boys have been searching the house for hours, trying to find the little girl that ran away. No one knew where Y/N had decided to hide.

One person in particular was just walking into his room, tired from all the searching the group made him do. What should he care? The girl's not his problem.

Something moved in the corner of the boy's eye and he went to reach for a knife kept on the desk in his room. He flicked the lights on and was surprised to see a small figure sleeping softly in his bed.

He put down the knife and took his phone out, texting the boys that he found Y/N. He could just barely make out Jin scream "WHAT" from down the hall, minutes later. After a while, Jin and Namjoon came fast-walking into the room. Jin practically rushed over to Y/N's side as Namjoon stared. "What time did you find her, Suga?"

"Before I texted you." Yoongi replied.

Jin went to pick Y/N up, but before he could she opened her eyes. A small surprised gasp passed her lips as she backed away. Jin frowned and stood up properly. "It's okay Y/N.. you're okay.."

Yoongi snorted, making Jin turn around amd glare at him. When Jin turned back around he went to pick Y/N up again. She shook her head and tried to wriggle away. "No! I wanna stay here!"

"You can't stay here, this is Yoongi's room." Jin scooped Y/N up into his arms, and she looked over at Yoongi, lip quivering.

Yoongi's shoulders tensed and he sighed, glancing at Namjoon before looking back at Jin. "She can stay."

Jin almost dropped poor Y/N in shock. "Wh-what!? No! No way!" He held Y/N protectively and turned away from Yoongi.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows and took a step closer. "Jin. The kid wants to stay. So I suggest you let her."

Jin, being Jin, didn't budge. This caused Yoongi to walk closer and lean towards his ear. "Jin.. I am tired. Do you really want to mess with me when I'm tired? No. So put the girl down and fuck off."

A/N;

Hey guys, so, it's practically been years  and i'm so sorry ;-; I got so distracted with school work that I completely forgot. It's also super late right now and I'm exhausted. So, next chapter is going to be pretty short, and it's going to continue with Yoongi and Y/N. Once again, I apologise for the delay, but thank you all for waiting so patiently 💙