Chapter 14

The following is a series of text messages between two of bangtan's members.

Monster: It's almost time Hoseok. The boys are getting soft.

J-Hope: I know. Have you seen Jungkook? It's not looking so good.

Monster: Meet me in my office. It's time to make a plan.

~

Yoongi followed Y/N into the livingroom to find her sitting on the couch, staring out the window.

He let out a small sigh and walked to the window, closing it and the blinds. He could hear Y/N huff.

"I know you want to look outside. But this is for your own good, I promise."

"But why can't I go outside!?"

"Y/N. Drop it.. It's not safe outside."

Y/N stayed silent after that.

Yoongi went over and sat beside her, wrapping his arms around her small frame.

Y/N whined, trying to stay grumpy.

"No. Dont touch me.." she wiggled in his hold.

Yoongi smiled and shook his head, tightening the hug.

"Nahh I think I'll stay here~" Yoongi poked her side, causing Y/N to burst into laughter. This caused Yoongi to smirk.

"I didn't know you were ticklish..."

Y/N's eyes widened with realisation and she squirmed out of his arms and booked it down the hall giggling.

Yoongi's smirk grew as he chased after her. "I'll catch you eventually!"

He chuckled softly as he turned a corner.

He was in his room now, and he could hear the faint giggling of the girl hiding.

"Hmm.. I wonder where she is. Probably not in here." He shrugged, turned off the light and closed the door.

He still stood in the room, but in a corner where he cant be seen.

He heard Y/N let out a panicked squeak, then some shuffling, then the light turned on.

He leaned over and wrapped his arms around her quickly.

"Got you!"

Sniffling

Yoongi's smile faded and he looked at Y/N. Her eyes were glossy and her lip was trembling. He slowly let go and turned her to face him.

"Hey.. what's wrong?"

Silence.

Yoongi sighed and swiftly picked the girl up. "If I knew you were scared of the dark I wouldn't have done that."

"I-I'm not scared!" Y/N huffed, trying to sound tough.

Yoongi chuckled and nodded.

"Alright then, fine. You aren't scared."

He thought for a minute as he sat on his bed.

"How about some tv?"