43

My eyes were bloodshot, and I felt a little dizzy when I woke up the next morning. I tossed and turned most of the night. Ming was still sprawled over on the other side of the bed, sleeping. I took a quick cold shower and got dressed before shaking Ming awake.

"Kit...it's still early. Why did you wake me up so early?"

"Let's talk. Now that your parents are on board, when should we get married?"

"You want to talk about that now?"

"Yes, and I still can't find a good apartment close to the hospital. Do you have a day you want to get married?" He groaned in frustration before speaking.

"How big do you want it to be? If we know how many people are coming, we can look into a place and depending on availability we can decide the date."

"I don't want a big one. Just friends and family. I don't know if now is a good time though."

"You know a lot of people don't get married this time of the year because it's very hot and sticky. If we wait two months or so, it'll be raining a lot and by the end of the year, everyone else would be getting married, so no time would be good if you think too much about it."

"Should we just elope?"

"Too late. You should have done it when I asked. Mum, in fact, both of them will be very angry if we elope."

"Come on, let's do it."

"Did you change your mind? Then let's do it right now." Suddenly his voice didn't sound as sleepy as before. I placed my hand over his face, stopping him from kissing me.

"I'm talking about eloping, not that, stupid."

"Can we talk about that later? I'm still sleepy. Let's sleep." He pulled me into his arms and closed his eyes.

"Ming..."

"If you're too frustrated to go back to sleep I can help you with that."

"..."

"Really? Then don't fight me, okay?"

He reached his hand under the oversized shirt I was wearing and touched my sensitive member. I buried my face in his shoulder. I can't believe I'm letting him do this. After all my talk about disrespecting his parents...

"Mmnn..." I moaned into his shoulder. I'm such a hypocrite. Letting myself be controlled by my body.

I wrapped my arms around his neck when he knelt between my legs and loomed over me. My hands ran over his naked back as he kissed my neck. I moved my hands from around his neck when he pulled my shirt over my head and off. When he suckled on my nipples, I thrust my chest out and upward, giving him easy access. I bit my lip, trying to keep from moaning loudly.

My hands moved down to his ass, pulling his member against mine, undulating my hips. He brought his lips down to mine, breathing hard into my mouth. He kissed his way down, ignoring my throbbing, leaking, needy member. All the way down to the pink bud between my ass cheeks.

I threw my head back in pleasure while opening my legs wider. My hands tangled in his hair, pushing his head down harder, edging him to use his tongue more. I pulled his head from between my legs and pulled him up till his lips were back on mine. I moaned and writhed lightly when I felt his member at my entrance. When he pushed in, I held my breath until he was all the way in.

"Ming, are two awake? It's time for breakfast." I tensed at the sound of mum's voice coming from outside the room. I turned just in time to see the door knob turn.

Cold sweat dripped from my temples as I held on tightly to Ming. My breath left me. I clenched my legs tightly around his waist when I felt him move.

"What are you doing?" I whispered to him.

"Don't worry the door is locked. Let's continue."

"No, I can't do it now. Let's wait till we get back."

"What? It's already inside."

"I know, I can feel it and I'm sorry, but I don't think I can do it. I'll let you do whatever you want when we get home."

Mum knocked on the door before speaking again. "You two should come down, your dad needs to go to work."

I kissed Ming, trying to appease him. "Let's finish when we get home." After muttering some curses, he pulled out and rolled off me.

I tapped my foot impatiently all through breakfast. Ming gobbled his food up as quickly as he could. I, on the other hand couldn't eat. I felt so ashamed I couldn't look mum and dad in the eyes. When mum invited us to stay until lunch time, we were quick to say no. I don't remember what reason we gave her but we left right after breakfast. Ming rubbed my thigh all through the drive back to his apartment.

We were kissing, our hands all over each other even before Ming had put the car in park. We stumbled into the elevator but had to keep our hands to ourselves since we weren't alone. When we finally bust into the living room, I tore his pants off and pushed him onto the couch. I almost tripped over my feet trying to get out of my own pants. When I was finally able to get them off I straddled him, guiding is hot, hard member to the entrance of my twitching hole.

We both grunted in relief when I pushed my hips down, pushing him all the way into me. By now, I knew exactly how to move to get him grunting mindlessly. I kissed him while moving my hips back and forth, clenching around him intermittently and enjoying the feel of his hands kneading my ass, edging me on. His loud grunts and the way he whispered my name had me moving up and down on his member, while my neglected one leaked precum between us. Every time his member rubbed against my prostate, my body would jerk uncontrollably, and I'd forget to move.

He flipped me over and thrust into me from behind, hitting my prostate over and over until my body tightened in release. My moans mixed with Ming's grunts echoed throughout the room as his nails dug into my hips in release. We fell onto the couch, which was too small for both of us so I ended up dozing off lying on top of Ming.

"Kit, don't fall asleep." Ming lifted my head, looking at my sleepy face. "We're not done." I said something incoherent before my eyes drooped again. "Don't complain if I keep you up all night, okay?" I nodded in assent before settling my head on his chest.