4

"What do you say, Kit? It'll help you sleep."

"No. I can't do it." He turned me till I was facing him. It doesn't matter that I brushed my teeth before going to bed, I don't want him inhaling my stinking morning breath. It's embarrassing. I wiggled down his body until my face was in his chest.

"Kit, why are you seducing me if you can't do it?"

"When did I seduce you?"

"You were rubbing your body on me just now."

"I wasn't, stupid." How is wiggling down his body seduction?

"Why don't you want to do it? Are you in pain?"

"I'm not in pain but I'm in...d-discomfort." I don't know, I just know that my ass can't take another Ming marathon for some days.

"Then how can we get you to sleep again?" He yawned into my hair.

"Sing a lullaby."

"I can but it'll wake you up more, not put you to sleep."

"Are you saying you have a terrible voice?"

"Let's go to a karaoke place together and I'll show you."

"Maybe..." He shot up suddenly and rolled me onto my back, then he slid down my body. "...what are you doing?"

"I'm going to make you sing."

"What are you..." I sucked in a sharp breath when he wrapped his hot mouth around my flaccid member.

I grabbed his head, trying to get him to stop...at first, but he's just so damn good, and before long I was pushing his face more into my crotch. I need to remember to ask him if he's done this for another man before. How else did he get this good?

By the time he pulled me back into his arms, I was relaxed and out of breath. I don't know if I sang though. I snuggled into his chest and I thought I felt something poke me as fell asleep, but whatever.

I woke up on time the next morning. My stupid boyfriend was still sound asleep, caging me in his limb-embrace. It took me only a second to decide if I cared whether he woke up while I was extricating myself. I pushed him roughly off me and got ready for school.

In the end, Ming stayed in my room all week. By the weekend, he had more clothes in my closet than he did before. He even had a uniform in there. I should have known. The sneaky asshole. Now he's sneaking his way into my room. But something is not right. I'll ask him when he comes to pick me up for dinner.

Just then I heard the lock of my door turn.

"Tadaa, Kit look..." He waved his hand in front of my face excitedly.

"A key?"

"Yes, a spare key to my room, for you. Don't lose it, okay?" Of course I won't lose it. I was really happy to have a key to his room. I gave a small smile as I took it from him and put it on the key chain with my room key on.

"Hey Ming, what did you do with my clothes?"

"What do you mean?" He distracted me by taking his shirt off and throwing it into the laundry basket. I don't know how he can just undress in front of me like that.

"T-the closet. You took some of my clothes out to make room for yours, right?"

"Oh those..." He slid his boxers off and threw them in the laundry basket. He is so shameless, but I couldn't take my eyes off. "...they're in my room."

"Huh?" What did he say?

"The rest of your stuff are in my...room... Kit, do you like what you see?"

"Huh?" I blinked a few times before registering what he said. "Shut up and put some clothes on." I kicked his shin to wipe that stupid grin on his face off, then I stormed into the bathroom only to be greeted by a blushing reflection of myself.

Great.