7

"I should have called you earlier. I love how caring you are being right now." Ming said after we were done having breakfast.

"What would you like for lunch? You might be asleep by the time I have to go get it."

"A kiss..."

"I'm asking about food." Did the fever affect his hearing or something?

"Give me a kiss."

He tugged on my hand and tilted his head back, waiting. I relented, only because he was not feeling well. I leaned down and kissed him, lightly, more like a peck, but as I tried to pull away, he slipped his hand into my hair and held my head still, deepening the kiss. His mouth was hotter than usual. I let him slip his tongue into my mouth, I sucked on it. I gave a little moan when he lightly massaged the back of my neck with his other hand. I nibbled his lower lip before pulling away.

"I missed you." He said as he rubbed his nose against mine. "Can we do it?" I frowned at him.

"No. You should sleep."

"Doing it will help me sweat it out." I smacked him on the shoulder. "Ouch Kit, I'm still unwell, you know."

"Then stop talking nonsense and go to sleep."

"It's not nonsense. Let us do it and see if it doesn't work. I bet it does though." How old does he think I am? I'm not going to fall for that. I don't have to be a psychology major to know the game he's playing. It doesn't matter that it's been two weeks since our last tryst. I want to do it too but not while he is unwell.

"Make sure you're sleeping by the time I'm done." I tried to move away only for him to grab my hand, stopping me.

"Done with what?"

"I'm going to take a shower." He sat up, trying to get out of bed.

"I'll shower with you."

"Hey, stay put. Take a shower when you wake up." I pushed him back onto the bed.

"But I want to shower with you."

"Ai'Ming, stop being stubborn and sleep."

"But showering will help me relax. I'll sleep better that way."

"Then wait till I'm done."

"Noo, I want to shower with you." He whined.

"You can shower with me as much as you want when you feel better." As if.

"Really? Then can I have another kiss, for now?" I gave a frustrated groan and once again, instead of a peck, the kiss turned into a long session of battling tongues. I was breathing hard by the time he let me go.

"Are you happy now?" I asked him while looking into his mischievous black eyes.

"No, but this will do for now. Don't touch yourself while you're in there." I blushed. Stupid. As if he'll know if I do. "I'll know if you do." Did he just kind of read my mind?

Stupid Ming. I scrubbed my skin somewhat furiously. I held off on washing that part between my legs until I had no other place left on my body to scrub. I glance at it before attempting to wash it gently. Would he really know if I touched myself? He won't, he can't, he doesn't have a camera or something in here, right? I looked around the familiar bathroom just to be sure. It's his fault I'm in this mood.

Annoying Ming. With my other hand I touched my lips, which were still burning from our hot kiss. I ran my hand down to my nipples, pinching, first one then the other. I like it when grazes his teeth over them then suckles them gently. I caught myself before a loud groan escaped my mouth. Idiot Ming. His hot mouth, trailing kisses down my stomach, to my navel, then to my...no no. I shook my head. I shouldn't, but I'm pent up and stupid Ming had to go and kiss me like that.

I stroked myself, it didn't feel the same as when Ming does it. I closed my eyes, remembering his lips on mine, kissing me forcefully. His large hands, running down my back gently, then strongly kneading my ass. My knees trembled lightly as I kneaded my ass while stroking myself. When he bites my ass, like it's his favorite kit kat, and his hot kisses leading to the place I never knew could bring me pleasure. I groaned as I reached my fingers between my ass cheeks while stroking myself less gently, trying to do it as he would.

"Kit, aren't you done yet? I can't sleep." He shouted from outside the bathroom. "You're not touching yourself, are you?" Asshole Ming.

"Shut up." I shouted at the door. Thank goodness he didn't walk in on me. I let my hands fall to my sides as I gave a relieved sigh. I let the cold spray of the shower wash over me. I hoped my bulge would shrivel before I had to step out. It did, somewhat.

Ming was browsing through movies on his laptop when I got in bed with him. After a not so heated discussion about what movie to watch, we finally decided on one. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me into his side as we watched the movie.