Then again, she was Ariana Vaughan.

Since I didn't asnwer anything, we just stared each other in silence. The atmosphere felt awkward, at least for me. But then sly grin appeared on Ariana's lips:

"You meant it. Wow."

"No I didn't! I was teasing him."

"Yes you did mean it, stop lying."

"I'm not lying! I didn't mean it."

"Really? Your marked neck signals something else."

"I already told you! It was us having some fun, and I -- "

"You meant it", Ariana cutted me off, chuckling irritatingly.

Being as annoyed as I was, I just wanted to shut her up. That's why my real, honest thought slipped out:

"Fine, yes I did!"

"I knew it", pleased grin flowed immediately on Ariana's face, then turning into uncomfortable grimace, "And thinking it now, I would have preferred not to know that. Ew."

"Let's just.. Drop it. Don't we have that meeting at the main building, anyway?" I stated and stood up from my bed, as Ariana did same.

"Yeah. Let's go", she sighed, clearly not in the mood for that meeting.

Honestly I wasn't either. Main reason for that was Zach - that sneaky, teasing, yet good-looking jerk.

----

[ZACH'S POV]
I know, I know.

I'm sly, mocking, yet freaking hot guy.

And because of that, I felt like I had to tease Vanessa. A lot. Every day - now when we still were in RedFord.

Vanessa was sitting in the opposite side of the main building, next to her sassy bestie. Vanessa was wearing red croptop and boyfriend-jeans with red sneakers. Damn.

I took my phone from the shorts' pocket, and searched for my and Vanessa's conversation.

As I found it, wide smirk travelled on my lips. What should I text this time?

10.57am
me: hiiii
me: damn that lipstick makes your lips look very kissable
me: like veeeeery

Being proud of my messages I shifted my eyes on Vanessa, who just picked her phone from the table.

She read the messages, and then raised her eyes from screen. She gave are-you-serious -look to me, but yet I could tell she was trying so hard not to smile.

Vanessa started typing something, and soon I got response:

10.58am
vanessawhite: hello to you too
vanessawhite: then come and kiss me :)
vanessawhite: oh wait
vanessawhite: you have marked my whole fucking neck so we can't really interact atm
vanessawhite: too bad :(

10.58am
me: sassy, i like it
me: and btw
me: when i made those hickeys, you didn't really protest either

10.58am
vanessawhite: should've

10.58am
me: really? then why did you wanna fuck with me? 😊

I raised my smirking look on the girl, who had unamused gaze on her face. She dropped the phone on the table, crossing her arms. She tried to look mad, but only managed to look more attractive for me.

I just loved to tease her with that sudden confession.

"Okay everyone, let's start", Mason cleared his throat in front of the room, "Put your phones away, thanks."