Amazingly Beautiful.

Start from the beginning

"Katie I never want to hear you call yourself a screw up again. You are much more valuable to me then you think." He paused to lift my chin with two of his fingers and brushed his lips gently over mine again but this time it felt warm and honest.

"The world may see you as Liam's younger sister but in my eyes you're the only important Payne I know. You are my world." His eyes clouded over with tears again and I climbed back onto his lap and wrapped my arm around his neck.

"I know you can't say it back Katie, I know how your past has been with love but that doesn't mean you can't feel it." He brushed his thumb over my bottom lip as I stared at him tranced by his warm brown eyes.

After what felt like hours, I cleared my throat and stuck my tounge out to moisten my lips before talking in a hushed tone as I felt embarrassed of what I was about to say.

"How am I meant to know what love feels like if I don't know what it is?"

Calum pulled me closer to him and brushed a few strands of my brown hair out of my face.

"I know what love is. Let me teach you." I nodded and he pulled us both so he was leaning against the head board and I was still on his lap with my head against his chest.

"Love... love is putting someone else's needs above yours." I jerked away from him slightly to look in his eyes.

"Did you seriously just quote Olaf from frozen to me?" He looked down as his chest tinded pink.

"How can you have watched that movie and still not know what love is?" I rolled my eyes at his words and placed my head back on his chest and he rested his chin on top of my head.

"That movie is about family being the most important kind of love. I didn't exactly have the greatest family until recently. The only thing I learnt from that movie is that your first prince charming isn't always the one your right for." He smiled down at me as I looked up at him with my cheek still pressed against him.

He let out a sigh of what seemed like relief and ran his fingers through my hair.

"Well I'm glad you learnt that or else we wouldn't be here, like this right now."

I jabbed his chest lightly with my finger making him laugh.

"You're meant to be teaching me about love."

"Right. Love is caring for someone, like if their sad then your sad or when their happy your happy. It's the attraction and chemistry you feel for them, the spark that comes just from simply holding their hand or the butterflies you can feel when you see them smile. It's the attachment you two grow that causes you to feel lonely after not seeing them just for a few hours, almost like a parent - child attachement. It's how your committed to them and would stick up for them no matter who you're talking to, you always take their side because you could never doubt them. And lastly Katie, love is the intiate relationship you have with someone. Not just making love but the secrets you share, the things you could only tell that one person."

Wow.

That's really deep.

Calum snapped me out of my thoughts by placing his hands on my cheeks and bringing my face forwards so our lips touched ever so slightly.

"That my angel is what love is." He mumbled against my lips just before I pulled away and rested my forehead on his.

"Is that what you feel for me?" He nodded looking rather nervous with his answer until he saw the smile on my face which brought on one of his own.

"Good because that Mr Calum Hood. Is how I feel for you." He wrapped his arms around me within seconds and tackled me into the mattress with him now straddling my hips.