Chapter 27: Baby Shower

Start from the beginning

Me and Melissa sat in the front of everyone with Ethan and Jake. I went up to the food table and got everything. Don't judge.

****_****

When I got done eating I went up to all the guess to say hi and stuff. 

"Madi hows baby girl?" Ethan Aunt Judy ask while rubbing my stomach.

"She's doing good," I said.

"Did you and Ethan pick out a name?" Shd ask.

"Yea, but we are waiting until the birth to tell people," I said with a smile.

I always like Aunt Judy. She was the nicest out of all of Ethan aunts.

We was our goodbyes. I went to other table and they ask the usual questions. "How are you and the baby doing?" or "Is Ethan helping you?" I wouldn't answer the second one because if Ethan wasn't helping he would not of came to the baby.

"Madi Hey," I heard someone say. I turned around and saw Julie.

How did she find put I was pregnant. I been hiding it really good at school.

"Hey Julie. What are you doing here?" I ask as nice as I can. I didn't try to sound rude or nothing.

Its not that I don't like Julie, its that I don't want anyone at school to find out.

"Well Melissa and Skyler came to my house and gave me an invitation to your baby shower. They knew I was your friend." Julie said with a huge smile on her face.

"Well thank you for coming and please don't tell no one at school," I said and gave her a hug.

"I won't and congratulations." She said and walked off.

****_****

"Its time to open presents," Skyler announced and clapped her hands together.

Me and Melissa sat in the two seats in the front with Jake sitting next to Melissa and Ethan sitting next to me.

Ethan would pass me a bag, but he would look in it first then give it to me.

All of the baby clothes would say something with "Daddy" on it. Nothing with mommy. We got a lot of clothes, socks, blankets, bottles, and diapers.

"Its time for cake, then we are playing some games," Skyler announced again.

****_****

"Ok this game is two people will drink soda, water, beer or any drink. You will be drinking out a bootle and who ever gets dont first wins," Skyler said.

"Now who wants to play?" Skyler ask again.

Jake and Ethan raised their hands. Oh Shit.

Melissa grabbed to bottles and Ethan and Jake stand back to back to each other.

"Ethan don't get mad if you don't win," I said and everyone laughed.

"Start," Skyler said.

They both start sipping of the baby bottle. And sucking on a baby bottle is hard trust I tryed.

I wasn't paying attention to was winning or losing.

"Our winner is Ethan," Skyler said holding up his hand.

Ethan came sat next to me.

"The next game is you have to guess the belly size of Melissa and Madi. You will get a string cut it at of big you think of big they are," Skyler said.

They gonna run out by think they get ro the fifth person cause I am really big.

One by one they came and put the string around my stomach. Some of them was close and some of then strings didn't come half around my belly.

Then aunt Judy came and measure my belly qith her string.

"We have our winner for Madi," Skyler said.

It was taking people a hard time guess Melissa because she is not as big as me and they keep making it too big or too small.

I grabbed a string and cut it. I went up and rapped it around her stomach. My string wrapped perfectly around her stomach.

"We have our winner for Melissa," Skyler said holding up my hand.

"Next game is I need 5 males," Skyler said.

Ethan, Jake, Dakota, Uncle Zack, and Uncle Joey went up.

"I went you to put with big ball under your shirt so you can see how its feels then you try to bend down and try to tie your shoe," She said with a smrik.

This is gonna be funny.

They all put the ball under their shirts and it was funny. I grabbed my phone and started to record.

It was funny Jake hands was too short and he tried to move the ball to the side. Ethan hands was long enough to touch his shoe strings, but not tie them. Uncle Zack and Uncle Joey was doing pretty good. Of course they had practice, they went to baby showers before.

Uncle Zack won.

****_****

We played a couple more of games like someone had to feed some else some baby shower. Crystal had to feed Ethan and Skyler had to feel Dakota. Lets just say Dakota almost threw up on Skyler.

The other game we played was their was 10 paper bags with baby sruff in it. Of course Melissa, Ethan, Crystal, Skyler and I didn't play because when was the ones that put the some on the bag.

Aunt Mia won that game.

Now me and Ethan are in bed and he is talking to my stomach.

"Your not gonna have no boyfriend because they have to go through me first," Ethan said and I hit him onbhis head.

"What. Its true," Ethan said.

He talked to my stomach for about 10 more minutes.

Then we felled to sleep.

********_********

Hope You Like It.

I'm going to be writing 5 more chapters then the Elilogue.

Vote.

Comment. 

Love Yall.

~ Cassandra