Part 23: The End

"So those are your choices of weapon. Pick one and do it. I'll give you 5 minuets to get your guts in order. Hell, I'm feeling generous. I'll give you an extra 3 minuets to say good bye, although I'm sure once you're done, you'll feel absolutely nothing for that dog". Ely said while sipping his wine.

Jungkook picked up the gun, it weighed a ton in his hands. He slowly got up and turned to look at his family.

"Jungkook don't" his father said

His brother shook their heads no, "Jungkook we can't do this to Tae", Jin spoke his eyes blood shot read from tears.

His mother was hysterical,"Kookie.....no....you can't....".

Jungkook looked back at the man he loves, now looking tinier than ever. He walks over to him and kneels down in front of him. Tae was also on his knees. They look at each other, both in tears. Jungkook gentle touches Taehyung's cheeks where Myra had slashed him. He slowly kisses away Taehyungs tears and touched their foreheads together. Jungkook closes their distances and planted a soft kiss on Taehyungs lips, as their kiss gets deeper, more tears came falling down.

Then finally they look into each other's eyes and it was like the feeling of euphoria all over again. Just like that day at the festival they both stood on either side, seeing into each other's souls. The Black wolf, and white wolf howled for each other as the golden bridge becomes clearer. The golden thread slowly connects the bridge on either sides, and finally the two wolves were able to meet at the center. They circled around each other and nuzzled up against each one another, crying out of joy. It was like they were finally reunited, after all this time, they finally were able to become as one.

At this moment Jungkook eyes glowed gold, while Tae's eyes glowed purple. They could both feel themselves getting stronger. The claw marks on Tae quickly heals and disappears. They both were already connected but never like this. It was like a whole new them all together. Their skin tingles with every touch, all senses were heighten. Electricity pulsing through their veins. They felt invincible. They both stood up holding hands, still looking at each other smiling.

Jungkook parents immediately knew what just happened, and looked at each other with tears of joy. Ely and Myra seemed to not fully understand it but they knew something was wrong. The air in the room was.....different.

"What did you...-" Ely couldn't even finish his sentence because Myra stocked over to them and sniff the both of them,"No. No. This..... You two can't. You weren't in sync. This wasn't suppose to happen".

Ely sniffed the air again, this time he smelt it; the sent of a freshly imprinted couple. It smelt of spring and sweetness, and it pissed Ely off even more.

"Fine. Hell I got plenty of nephews to go around, losing one won't mean a damn thing to me. Now listen boy, you are gonna kill that dog even if it kills you, or else your whole family dies. Either way, he is gonna die so you better act fast".

In that moment Tae felt a vibration in this pocket. He took his phone out slowly and looked at it. It was Jimin.

*text* (We found Yoongi. Everything outside is secure.)

Jungkook received the images from Tae and knew they now had the upper hand.

"Before you do anything, there's something you all should probably know. The counsel has already captured your men on the outside and we are surrounded as I speak. Your plan is over. All of you who help this psycho can still maybe be redeemed if you surrender now. If not, they will count you as terrorist and shoot on sight. Rather my family dies or no not it has no relation to your ideals or cause. Are you all ready to die for something that has nothing to do with you, or do you choose to live another day?!"