Part 1: Jeon Jungkook

**AUTHORS NOTE: Please be aware that this is a work of FICTION. I do not in any way picture Taekook as an actual thing in real life. They are like brothers and I love them at heart. TaeKook is just my fantasy ship! So please be mature while reading as there is mature content throughout this fanfic. Please be warned, and do not attack me. lol Anyways. Please enjoy.****

APRIL 16 2020 UPDATE. I just finished doing some editing with this chapter. I will now continue the rest and hopefully be done all in one go. There may be some reconstructing for a better flow of the story but plot will be the same. :) Thank you all so much for supporting this au as it was my first one and my baby. 

-------------------------------------<3

Jeon Jungkook has everything he could ever want at the prime age of 22. He is what you call the perfect Alpha, everything just comes easily for him. There is literally nothing that he can't do. His looks are enough to make any wolf submit, and a scent that is dominant yet alluring. Yeah, he was in his prime.

If being perfect wasn't enough, his life was also kind of perfect. He is from a big respectable clan that leads a lot of the Wolves' official affairs. Yet he himself will never have to lift a finger if he doesn't want to. Being from a family with 4 older Alpha brothers, who are equally talented, he is basically free from any real obligations as the youngest in the family.

With college, he was top of his class, being only second to his girlfriend. Yes, his girlfriend may have helped him with school, but hey, school has always been a bit more of a challenge for him. He was an alpha of bronze, and not always brains. Even though his equally perfect girlfriend would object because they were also best friends.

They grew up together, so naturally, the friendship grew into something more, it was expected of them, Jungkook thought an inevitable outcome. Ever since he was a little pup he could remember people teasing him and Myra, saying he might as well crown her as his princess and mark her already. The pressure to commit was there and who was Jungkook to question his so-called perfect life?

Jungkook was lying in his college dorm room, half-naked and spread across the bedspread with his girlfriend still sound asleep in his arms. The numbness was starting to ache in his arms but he didn't want to wake her, so he just laid there in his thoughts, eyes to the ceiling.

Looking down at her now, he sees the young woman she has become and felt so lucky to be with his best friend. He loves her; at least he thinks its love. He is protective of her like any alpha would over their omega. But as their 6 years anniversary of officially being boyfriend&Girlfriend was coming up, he can't help but feel like he is missing something. Its always been like this since he could remember, feeling incomplete yet not understanding why. Feeling happiness yet not fully happy. It was hard to explain. He recalls the conversation he has with his mother a week prior....

His mother was in the kitchen preparing dinner; she was bustling around the kitchen because for once everyone will be there for their big family dinner. Which is a rare occasion since everyone is busy with work and other obligations.

"Mom.....how did you know you love dad?"

His mom stopped chopping the onions just for a quick moment and looked at him, then continued doing what she was doing and answered as if it wasn't obvious, "Honey, I knew because I was your father's soulmate, we were lucky to have found each other when we did. Why do you ask?"

"I just.....i think Myra is expecting me to ask her to marry soon. I mean, we've been dating since forever now, but the more she hints at us getting our own place or looking at rings for future 'preference' ......I just ", he starts rubbing the back of his neck trying to explain himself.