Part 17: Spare Key

AUTHORS WARNING NOTE! PLEASE READ!

This next part is EXTREMLY rated R. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT. LOL

If your heart can not take it, don't read it. I WILL WARN YOU AGAIN AS WE GET THERE. READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED. OK? GOOD. 

------------------------------

In the following weeks after Taehyung got fully discharged from the hospital, it seems like everything was finally going right.

Mrs.Jeon had kept her promise and helped Taehyung recover what was once his family's fortune which was enough to have him set for life if he was careful with it. He now was able to sign up to be a fulltime student the next coming semester and his only part time job now is to care for the kids at the orphanage.

Mr. Jeon invited Taehyung over to talk about everything but Taehyung respectfully declined, saying he still needs sometime to let everything sink in.

His relationship with Jungkook was now the center of his world. Everything about them just came so naturally ever since they completely opened up to each other. It was like nothing before their relationship existed and going forward their bond only grew stronger. The only thing that bothered Tae was that for some reason they still were unable to finish their imprinting, which Jungkook keeps reassuring him it will happen all in due time and regardless of when, he loves Tae anyways.

------------------------- 

Its been a full month now that they have been together and all they have been sharing with each other were sweet stolen kisses, or make our sessions that would only leave Jungkook hot and bothered. Taehyung never seemed to want to go any further, and Jungkook wanted to respect his wishes.

However it was harder said than done. As they have become even more emotionally attached, Tae's scent was always quick to give Jungkook a tingle sensation in his stomach. As if that wasn't bad enough, Tae would often wear loose clothing that would slither off to one side exposing his delicate shoulders or how his ass would look in tight fitted jeans.

Did Taehyung know what he was doing to Jungkook? He had to have noticed Jungkook many boners when they would make out and Tae would moan every time Jungkook slips his tongue in a bit further down. It was just too much, he would almost always have to jack off every time Taehyung leaves to relieve him self and every time he could feel Tae in his head watching. Why was he torturing Jungkook this way?

---------------------------------

Taehyung knows how sexually frustrated he's making Jungkook. But every time they get to the part where things were getting somewhere, Tae cant help but pull away. He doesn't exactly know why. Jungkook absolutely turns him on, but the thought of sex being something more is something Kim Taehyung never experience.

His first kiss? With some girl at school, which confirmed for him that he wasn't interested in the opposite sex. Losing his virginity? A random boy at a stupid high school party, that he doesn't even remember. So now here he was, with his soul mate, the perfect specimen that he is pretty damn sure can fuck the living day lights out of him...and Taehyung is just simply too afraid to disappoint.

That is until his heat came.

--------------------------------------------OK. AGAIN. FINAL WARNING. SMUT AHEAD----------------------------

Jimin knows the deal, when Taehyung is in heat, he needs to find some where else to stay because that entails many sex partners coming and going out of their small apartment.

This time was no different. Jimin was gone once he got the text. Taehyung had shut off his phone, afraid that he might be too tempted to contact anybody to help him get through this. Anybody meaning Jungkook. He didn't want their first time to be because Mother Nature decided to turn up his sex drive.