Part 13. Something You Forgot

As he walked outside of the room and towards the waiting area, Jungkook was still sitting on the same chair as last night. He looked like he never even slept, and was jittery like he just drank one to many cups of coffee. As jimin walks towards him, he quickly stands up, giving jimin a small awkward bow.

"I'm sorry jungkook....but he doesn't want to see you. He says you should go home. I think...I think he needs sometime to himself before he can speak to you again".

Jimin didn't think the boy before him could look any more devastated but he was wrong. Jungkook buckled back down on the chair. He actually looked like he was going to pass out.

"Plus I think you should go home too because you don't look so good. Some rest can do you some good and help you think clearly about what to say to Taehyung when he's open to talking to you again".

Jimin was about to turn around and leave when he heard a hard fall behind him. Jungkook was now on the ground spazing in pain, just like that day with Tae in their apartment. Jimin quickly rushes to his side.

"Jungkook! Breath, try to to breath, SOME BODY HELP!..." Jimin tries to comfort Jungkook while screaming for a nurse. He looked like he had trouble breathing and was in excruciating pain. A nurse finally came over and called a few others to try and help bring Jungkook to the emergency unit. Jimin was about to follow when he heard a phone vibrate across the floor. It was Jungkook's phone, and the caller ID read 'Yoongi Hyung'.

--------------

"Hello?" Jimin answered, hoping it was one of Jungkook's blood relatives.

"um...Hello? Who is this? "

"oh im sorry, are you blood related to Jungkook by any chance?"

"Yes! Im his older brother, where is he? We've been looking everywhere for him but he won't answer any of our messages. Myra was a useless mess. And we went by Kim Taehyung's place and no body was there either. Wait. Im sorry, you don't even....aahhhhshh. Anyways, is he there?"

If things weren't so crazy right now jimin might of laughed at how cute the voice on the other end sounded.

"Yes. He was just admitted into the Westside Hospital emergency room. It's a very long story, that I think he can tell you himself once....once he's okay again".

"What?! What happened to him? Is he ok?"

"Look, he literally just got admitted, so I don't know. I'm Kim Taehyung's room mate, and I saw the same thing happen to Tae the other day. I think it has to do with their soul mate link. Either way, you should come, I'm not a family member so they wont tell me anything".

"Thank you! Thank you for picking up and tell me this. I'll let my family know".

"I'll leave his phone with the nurse so you can pick it up when you get here".

"Thank you so much".

"No problem".

"bye" ~"bye" *click.

---------------------

Taehyung was lying in his room, just staring out the window, thinking of empty thoughts when he felt pain. Not physical pain, but deep emotional pain. It wasn't him, but of another, Jungkook's to be exact. If the emotional pain could cause a heart to shatter, this is what it would have felt like. Tae clutched one hand over his heart, wondering why Jungkook was in so much pain.

So as much as he hated him right about now, he dared to slip into Jungkook mind just to understand why.

IT'S ALL MY FAULT. NO FORGIVNESS. STUPID. WHAT DID I DO? I COULD HAVE KILLED HIM. PLEASE. TAEHYUNG. I NEED. MY OTHER HALF. RIPPING APART. STOP. IT HURTS.

It was too much. He had to come back to his own mind. Jungkook was a mess. The voices between him and his inner wolf over lapped. Both grieving. Blaming Jungkook for hurting their omega. He must be going through the same thing Tae, himself had gone through when he slept with someone else.

Deep down, Tae knew the only thing that can save him is if Tae agreed to see him, and forgive him. But Tae wasn't ready to do that. Not only did he not want to, but also his inner Wolf was cold and wanted nothing to do with the other.

-----------------------------

When Jungkook woke up, he didn't know where he was. Everything was a blur at first, colors of white and yellow fuzz, a bright light, and then like how a camera would slowly adjust its lens, His mother was the first that came into view.

She was slowly combing through his hair with her fingers, a sad smile showing across her face.

"You're finally awake"

"Mmm....Mom?"

"Yes Sweetie, its me, I'm here"

"Mom....I...Taehyung...."

"Shhhhh...its ok. Jin Hyung and I ran into that cute best friend of his earlier....he gave us a summary, saying you'll tell us the rest when you wake up. But, I just want you to not strain yourself emotionally right now". She says still going through his hair ever so gently.

"I.....Myra poisoned him...because of me. And I...." Jungkook was starting to lose his breath again.

"sshhh ....what did I just say Jeon Jungkook? I don't need to hear that right now. But I do have something to tell and show you. That maybe it can give you some hope. Since I feel like that's what you need right now. I told your brothers to leave so that I can tell you this".

Jungkook didn't understand what his mother was trying to say but he silently nodded his head.

She handed him a very old photo of a cute little boy lying next to a very infant Jungkook, still wrapped up in blankets. They both were looking at each other so intently as if they were having their own conversation.