Part 21: Clue

They were both giggling and laughing when they got to Taehyung's apartment. They were both sticky and nasty, but the sex was so good they didn't even care.

"You can spend the night babe. That way you can shower here instead of driving all the way back to your dorm all sticky".

"I'd love that darling".

"Are you not mad at all that I was being so petty towards Myra? I kind of feel bad now, since you guys did work on that project together. What if she discredits you or gets you in trouble to get back at us?"

"No, im not mad. If anything it turned me on. And Im sure she'll find a way to get back at us, but....she doesn't mess around with her grades, and we're presenting on Monday. So I think it'll be ok"

"Ok babe, if you say so. Also, about us moving in together..... I can't leave Jimin......."

"I figured. We'll just have to find a bigger place for all 5 of us".

"5 of us?" Tae looked at him confused.

"Well.....we're gonna have kids one day" Jungkook said giving Tae a look so sweet, he couldn't help but feel his heart race.

"hmmm.....I guess we'll see" Tae said back teasingly.

And that night they slept peacefully, finally not worrying about the threat that was haunting them. Because they knew they had each other.

-------------------------

The next morning flew on by. Jungkook had woke up early to go back to his dorm and get a good change of clothes for the family dinner party they were having. Tae and Jimin cleaned up the whole apartment to get rid of their nerves, Well...... Tae was cleaning to get rid of his nerves, jimin was just sipping his tea and observing.

"Tae.....as much as I'm appreciating all this cleaning.....don't you think you're...I don't know...worrying too much?"

"What?! Who says I was worried...pfftss. Ha! No...... ok maybe a tad", Tae sighs, slumping down next to Jimin on the sofa.

"See I would understand it if you didn't know if they like you or not, but they literally are the ones who are trying to please you. I mean I'm sure it has to do with all that guilt thing....but....you know what I mean".

"I know that but that's not the point. Meeting them means Kookie and I are getting serious-serious, and last night he may have mentioned kids......"

"WHHHHAT?! Omg that is so sweet! But also I think you guys ARE serious-serious...I mean you know. Being actual soul mates and all"

"Yeah...soul mates who can't even complete their imprinting. I mean.... what if it's a sign?! Maybe our souls made a mistake and now its just like 'ops, never mind'....."

"umm.....I don't have a soul mate but I'm pretty sure that's not how it works. I don't think there are take-backsies.

"By the way ....He and I talked about moving in together. But I told him me and you were a package deal, and of course he says 'duh'.....but I wanted to know how you feel about it"

"Well bitch......DUH! You better had not leave me just for some good dick until I find one. Or else I would have to join team Myra and tell her all your secrets"

They both busted out laughing until and then Tae used his deep voice and said, "yea and you would've been on the losing side. I kinda made Kookie stay on the phone with her while we were fucking.....in the movie's parking lot.....and then I basically told her to fuck off".