Part 27: Butts

The moment Yoongi accepted Jimin's challenge Jimin knew exactly what direction he was going to take the conversation in knowing that Yoongi would expect it or see it coming.

Jimin breathed in and out slowly before deciding his choice of words then speaking.

"Who's arse looks better butt naked, me or Hoseok?" Jimin asked a devilish smile on his lips completely opposing his normal aesthetic or an angelic prince.

Yoongi was surprised by Jimin's statement but decided that he'd try his best not to blush or at least let it show so turned what Jimin said on him.

"Hmm well from what I've seen yours is pretty thicc but(t) I wouldn't know until I've felt both because Hoseok's is pretty impressive to pat."

Jimin's faces went to a deeper shade of red but he didn't want to give up because he knew he could get Yoongi to blush somehow.

Jimin calmly said "Feel away." Making eye contact with Yoongi who's eyes opened slightly wider.

"Are you sure that's okay with you?" Yoongi asked trying to catch Jimin off guard and make his blush deepen.

"I'm sure." Jimin said taking a step forward to Yoongi before cockily saying "Unless you cant handle it." Letting a playful pout go onto his lips.

Yoongi stepped forward pulling Jimin closer to him by the waste before kissing his pouting lips briefly then sliding his hands down to Jimin's arse, gently holding it in his large hands.

"Nice butt." Yoongi said with a evil smirk before kissing Jimin's lips quickly it wanting to look away from the blushing mess which was his roommate.

"That's all you have to say." Jimin said trying not to hide his face or let his blush deepen.

"You have a nice arse what else can I say without confessing to staring at it a lot even before knowing you properly."

"You stared at my arse?" Jimin asked slightly surprised and also proud that apart of him got that much attention from his daddy before they were close.

"In my defense. Who wouldn't? You've got a great butt." Yoongi said trying to make Jimin blush more but now Jimin just felt like he was untouchable.

"Bet ya wish this arse was yours." Jimin teased finally getting a blush from Yoongi.

He then softly whispered "I win." Into Yoongi's war before going into the living room and watching tv leaving Yoongi in the kitchen defeated.

Jimin didn't mean to make Yoongi choose between the two but apart of him wanted to win their mini contest and another part of him was jealous.

Either way Jimin beat Yoongi at his game so Yoongi started to plan his revenge.