Part 14: Scared

Jimin woke up and went about his mornings as he normally did on a work day, even though he booked time off to help Yoongi move in.

In all honesty Jimin didn't want things to be awkward between him and Yoongi and was scared Yoongi would treat him different because of little space and his sudden sad confession which he said trying to return to his big head space.

Jimin had never told anyone before that his mother and her boyfriend hurt him because he never had anyone to tell; he felt relief getting it off of his chest but also felt guilt due to the fact he knew Yoongi was upset by it. He could tell even before he showed Yoongi he was worried and that look worsened breaking both little and big Jimin's heart.

"Good morning Jiminie." Yoongi said tiredly as Jimin carefully sneaked into the living room to clean up his drawing stuff, the sound of Yoongi's voice causing him to freeze.

Jimin had a mini heart attack at the sound of Yoongi's voice, then responding "Good morning hyung..." quietly.

Jimin carried on to go forward but before he could Yoongi was blocking his path rubbing his eyes groggily.

"We need to talk Jiminie..." Yoongi said yawning.

Jimin just lowered his head like he had been caught doing something wrong.

Yoongi without thinking took Jimin's significantly smaller hands into his own pulling him into the kitchen before sitting him in his seat.

Jimin just looked down at the floor afraid of being scolded.

"Why haven't you got a restraining order against your mum and her boyfriend?" Yoongi asked placing a chocolate muffin in front of the younger.

Jimin shuffled in his char before saying "I can't..."

"Why not? There's proof and with how recent the bruises are and how old the scars are it shows its been going on for a long period of time. You shouldn't have to go through that. You don't have too." Yoongi said trying not to raise his voice to get the point across.

He had no clue how much Jimin was hurting on the inside and didn't want to make it worse.

"I tried hyung... I tried before and it just made things worse... I thought I was safe and I wasn't... my mum broke up with him so she could keep me but let him back and it made it s-so much w-worse." Jimin said crying.

"She didn't care and he hurt you..." Yoongi said frowning realizing the situation.

"T-they called me freaks and he'd hurt me until I'd snap out of it. She just walked away and when she stopped getting money for me she kicked me out. I managed to get a job and a home using family inheritance... b-b-but then they found me again... and it all came back..."

Yoongi's heart broke at the pain on the younger's face grew deeper and deeper.

"T-they took my stuff a-and made me start paying m-money to them ou-out of my wages. E-every time I'm l-little they hurt me. T-they always k-know. It's worse w-when around I am other people in little space. S-so much worse."

Jimin curled his head to his lap sobbing heavily as Yoongi went over slowly before crouching down in front of him.

"I'm here now Jimin. They won't lay a finger on you again. I won't let them."

"I-I'm scared hyung."

Yoongi hugged the younger in his arms stroking his soft pink hair.

"Don't be scared."

Jimin melted into Yoongi's hug sobbing on his shoulder before breathily mumbling "They collect the money t-today."

"I'll deal with it. Don't worry."