Part 5: Change

"Ah Jimin" Hoseok said going over to the younger dance instructor.

Jimin simply turned around in confusion, surprised he was being spoken too when not required for work.

"Yoongi asked me to give you your change from getting the sweets." He said handing over the money and a note that we're both in a small plastic money bag.

"Thank you hyung." Jimin said looking at the stuff Hoseok had placed in his hand.

"No problemo. Don't forget your change next time okay?" Hoseok said, laughing straight after speaking.

"Okidoke I won't. Sorry for causing any trouble. You guys should've just kept it." Jimin replied back, surprised by the act of kindness.

"No trouble at all, and it wouldn't be nice of me to let my co-worker lose money when I know how hard he works for it." Hoseok said before coming to a realization.

"Jimin."

"Yes hyung."

"I don't have your phone number." Hoseok said in a surprised voice.

Jimin looked slightly confused but went to grab his phone as Hoseok pulled his out.

"This could've all been sorted that day if I could've just messaged you and got you to come back to the shop." He explained before holding his phone out.

"I'll add my number to yours and you can add yours to mine."

Jimin just nodded and started typing his number into the others phone before handing it back.

"Now we won't have to worry about if it happens again, I should probs probably text Yoongi too and say you got it back."

"Yoongi?" Jimin asked confused how his new acquaintance -maybe even friend- was involved in the conversation.

"Yep. The guy with the dark hair, dark brown eyes, perfect jaw, nice hands, nice... I'm going off on one again aren't I?" Hoseok said before laughing causing Jimin to laugh too.

"Finally someone who can let me appreciate a guys beauty without judging." Hoseok said patting Jimin's head.

Jimin just smiled, knowing completely what Hoseok was talking about.

"Ugh if I didn't know him as well as I do I would date him. Not that he's a bad guy or anything I just know to much." He said before laughing again causing Jimin to give him a eye smile before softly saying "I understand."

"We should hang out sometime Jimin." Hoseok said before smiling and going to put his bag down in the office.

Jimin just said "we should." Quietly as Hoseok walked away.