Part 17: Date

Jimin and Yoongi both arrived at the restraint Yoongi still a blushing mess.

Yoongi was so flustered he hadn't really taken in where he was until they were showed to their table.

Jimin pulled out Yoongi's chair guiding him into trying his best to impress the elder who was now in awe from the luxury restaurant they were in.

The restaurants walls were cover in rich red wall paper with spruce panelling, the restraint lit by orangey yellow lights.

All Yoongi could think was I t was bougie as fuck.

A waitress came over and placed leather covered menus briefly smiling at Yoongi then bowing to Jimin like he owned the place.

Yoongi was still in minor shock but didn't let that stop him blushing especially when Jimin started laughing at his face.

"You look so cute hyung~"

"Huh?"

"That blush on your face with the look of confusion is adorable, I didn't think you could pull such a face."

Yoongi said defensively "So what your saying is you didn't think I could look cute." Before slightly pouting, not on purpose but it did add to the cute affect.

"Ahhhhh too cute~ I wanna cover you in kisses." Jimin said giggling more as Yoongi's face went into a deeper blush.

Jimin stopped mid laugh his face going to a 'O' shape before going a deeper shade of red than Yoongi at what he had said.

If it was with his online friends it wouldn't be a issue but it wasn't, it was Yoongi his crush and current date.

Yoongi noticed Jimin's face change and started laughing himself quoting Jimin saying "You look so cute~" mimicking Jimin perfectly.

Jimin raised his hands to hide his face but before they could reach their objective Yoongi had reached out and held one.

Yoongi looked at him through his none covered eye trying to hide a smile from seeing the gummy smile on Yoongi's face.

Yoongi looked to the side quickly straightening his face before speaking in a low voice.

"You can cover me in kisses later but for now let's just order food."

Yoongi winked causing Jimin to let a "jeez" to escape his mouth before another giggle.

Both then picked up there menus scanning over them.

"Yeah I have no clue what half of this food is, it's in another language." Yoongi admitted looking more defeated than confused.

"That's because it's French hyung." Jimin said letting another laugh escape his lips.

Jimin was a giggling mess because he was so happy and Yoongi loved seeing it.

"What are you ordering?"

"I'm ordering... today's special... so quiche and probably something like macaroons and a Creme brûlée."

"... Do they do bread?"

"Yep."

"Can I have bread and what your having please."

Teddy bears and lollipops - YoonminOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara