Part 8: Moving day

The moving truck was parked outside the apartment complex and Jimin was helping Yoongi move his boxes from the truck to the apartments living room.

"I'm sorry we have to keep your stuff in here for now... I know the whole point of this is so you have your own space..." Jimin said shyly looking slightly sad.

"It's fine really I'm just glad that I can help out with the rent and have an actual place I can call Home." Yoongi said happily, messing up Jimin's soft pink hair - which he'd wanted to do since he first met him.

This caused Jimin to smile and giggle a little, running back down to the truck to get more stuff.

Once they got all the stuff in the apartment they both flopped on the couch before laughing.

"Welcome to your new home hyung." Jimin said before they both broke out into a fit of giggles.

"I'll start putting some of the stuff away in the kitchen; if that's okay with you?" Yoongi asked causing Jimin's face to freeze.

His sippy cups were still on the side in the kitchen.

"I need to sort out the cupboards to make some more space so how about we both do it tomorrow?" Jimin offered trying to hide the panic in his voice.

Yoongi could see the panic so just choose to sit down and say "Okay then, what do you want to do?"

Jimin thought intensely for a minute trying to choose something that wouldn't make him regress into the little space when Yoongi said "Do you want to watch some cartoons?" With a smug smile.

"Yep~!" Jimin said excitedly bouncing on his seat, it was pointless, he'd lost.

Jimin was in little space but not enough that he needed his teddies and pacifier.

Yoongi just stared at him, smiling sweetly until the episode finished.

"More! More!" Jimin said excitedly bouncing the chair causing Yoongi to raise a eye brow, he knew his roommate was childish but he didn't realise it was this much.

"Sowwy more pwease." Jimin said with a slight pout.

Yoongi frozen for a moment computing how Jimin just spoke and the expression on his face, he really seemed younger than is age at times.

He lifted the remote and put on the next episode getting a quick "Thank you. " before throwing himself back in the chair, full concentration on the tv.

Yoongi looked at the boy one last time in confusion before looking down at his phone and playing a random app he had downloaded.

Both boys went to bed pretty late; Jimin in his room and Yoongi on the couch.

Jimin once going in his room after realising he slipped into little space face palmed and tried not to freak out scared of Yoongi hating him over something he struggled to control.

Yoongi on the other hand just looked up at the roof in the darkness just thinking... like what was in the kitchen that Jimin avoided him seeing.