Part 19: Proof

Yoongi and Jimin stood there looking at each other taking in the view for a moment before Yoongi took a step forward causing Jimin to do the same.

They got closer and closer until their hands had intertwined.

"I need you to know I've meant everything thing I've said too you since we met." Yoongi said in a serious voice.

"I know hyung..." Jimin said shyly looking down blushing.

"I don't think you do Jiminie." Yoongi said kissing Jimin's right temple.

Jimin's hands tightened around Yoongi's making the elder smile softly.

"I like you. I like everything about you."

Yoongi kissed Jimin slightly lower.

"I like your personality."

Kiss.

"I like your hair."

Kiss.

"I like you eyes."

Kiss.

"I like your smile."

Kiss.

"I like your height."

Kiss.

"I like your smol hands."

He kissed his cheek close to his lip before raising Jimin's hand in his own kissing it making Jimin's blush deepen.

"I like you. Park Jimin."

Kiss, straight on the lips.

Yoongi kissed lightly at first prepared to pull away but Jimin kissed back almost instantly.

Both of their lips worked together in perfect harmony like some cringe first kiss straight out of a romcom.

Neither let go of the others hands and neither pulled away.

Both of them were at peace in the moment, them being the only thing that mattered.

This place was special to Yoongi for multiple reasons and now another reason is added on the list.

The place where he first kissed Park Jimin, the first of many.

Jimin eventually pulled away not wanting to get too lost in the moment and also needing to take his breath as Yoongi took away his breath literally.

"Consider that my proof."

Jimin's face turned bright red with Yoongi's words causing him to dig his head into Yoongi's shoulder hiding his face.

Jimin shyly said "I don't believe you still..."

Yoongi asked with a smirk "So you want more proof?"

Jimin just nodded his head slightly causing Yoongi to lift his hand to Jimin's face tilting it up because gently kissing his lips again.

Yoongi couldn't contain his own blush any longer letting a smile go to his lips which Jimin could feel as his lips were on his.

"You can have proof whenever you want."