OUAT Chapter 21

Previously on OUAT

Lily's POV

Emma and Neal have devilishly smile on their face, and PROOF!!!, their magic took everyone expect their weapons, which is on dirt of Dwarfs' Mine.

Present, Storybrooke but where, Two weeks later

Lily's POV

As I was wake up somewhere, but I know that we are still in storybrooke. I don't see everyone, expect two chair across from me, table was there too, window with little light was shine through the room, and door was there too. As I try to escape, I realized that Emma and Neal have chained my ankle down, and I was sit in chair. When those two come in, I have kept my silence, cause I might have to against their wedding which is happens tomorrow. I think that my silence is bravery and not stupidity, but they think that my silence is stupidity, and not bravery. Emma told me "you will official mine and Neal's wedding tomorrow". I told them "I don't really care about your wedding." in sign language. I also told her and Neal "you could attack, beat, take my life, and hurt me whatever you want to, but for Blue Fairy's sake, just don't touch my family, friends, and Killian." in sign language. Emma told Neal to get me on my knees, basically to get me to worship them like they are my king and queen, and I was rebel and keep my stand. I was hopefully that everyone is ok somewhere.....

Everyone's POV

We are in dungeon, in jail together. We could heard what going on upstair there with Emma and Neal. We don't know where Lily is, but we bet that she with them. When Blue Fairy show up and told us what going on upstairs we quickly assumed that Lily told Blue Fairy to tell us to not worried about her. Snow White told Blue "is Lily, our daughter, savior, friend, Killian's lover alright"? Blue told her "I don't know, cause just before Emma and Neal put all of you guys in here, Lily called me to tell you that she will be fine, and she will fight for your freedom". Blue Fairy left us to think about Lily's life and fate in Emma and Neal's hands.

Lily's POV

I have angry expression on my face, as Neal try to get me on my knees. Wolf inside of me, growled, wanna to attack them, but Emma took my power away. When that don't work, Emma told Neal to punch me, and he did. It hurt my face like bloody hell. I look at the window which have little light shine down on me. As I think about my life, and it's story are at it's end..today..and..this...is...it. I prayed that everyone somewhere will know that they will gonna need a new savior. I told Emma and Neal "just ahead and do it to me, but for my sake, don't touch and hurt them." in sign language. They beat, hurt me really bad, and they basically throw me into dungeon with everyone in it. When Killian saw me, near to my "death", he run over and carry me over to fire near and try to wake me up. I did, but my body hurt like bloody hell, and everyone hug me and I told them "Emma and Neal's wedding is about to take place tomorrow, and they try to force me to worship them like they are our king and queen, but I refused of course, they beat, hurt, amd almost take my life away." in sign language. John start to take his first time stand, and everyone gasped that he did it, included my parents who cry in joy cause they could capture that moment with him. Another moment is that he take his first step, try to walk toward me. My parents, now cry once again this time in happiness. Regina, Robin Hood, Zelena said "awww that so cute". Henry, Roland said "good job, John". I said "be careful, we don't wanna you to fall down, John." in sign language. I take Killian's hand and hold it, he was thinking about something but I don't know what, but whatever I'm with him, all I see is my future with him, marry, kids, grandkids, and etc. We both knew that our true love is stronger. John try to walk toward me, offered his hand and I did. He hug me, and I was little cry in happiness. Our moment was stop when Emma and Neal show up.......

What yo think will happened after that???

-Lily Rhyme