OUAT Chapter 22

Previously on OUAT

Lily's POV

Our moment was stop when Emma and Neal show up.....

Present, Storybrooke, Dungeon

Lily's POV

I told everyone to hold on, cause Emma and Neal will take us somewhere, so I will have to official their wedding. Emma and Neal broke in and PROOF!!!! They took us to the roof of Granny's diner. I saw everyone there, and I was..wearing....a..dress!!!! I complete hate wear dress, and I barely touch it since I was very young. Henry have John and Roland, and I was look for my parents and discover that they have to give Emma away. Killian was Neal's best man. Killian complete hated being Neal's best man, because he have no idea what best man do. I was wear a dress with flowers, which is nice. Rumplestiltskin, and his wife, Belle was there too. Everyone obviously put their fake smile on their face, included myself, because we all hate that couple soon to be married. I told everyone that we must stand and respect the bride, because wedding is about to start. Killian make eye contact with me and smile at me. I smile back. Prince Charming, Snow White give Emma away at wedding. Emma was try to kiss her parent's cheeks, and they formal refused. Henry give John to Snow White. I told everyone "we are here, gather to witness God's power in this couple. As this bible said for God so loved the world so much, that he send his one and only son that whoever believe in him should not perish, but have forever life in heaven, God doesn't send his son to the world to judge it, but to save it thought him." in sign language. Rings, Killian please?

Killian's POV

I gave Lily rings for Emma and Neal. As I was give it to her, it make me think about propose to Lily after final battle that if she survive. I loved her so much, that I refused to lose her. I return to my seat, still think about it. Whatever I'm with her, all I saw was my future with her, married, kids, grandkids, and etc, expect death. I believe that our love is stronger, and I hope that there are someone who could be product of our true love's kiss, since Lily is the product of her parents' true love's kiss.

Lily's POV

Killian give me rings, but I could see what going on his mind, but I really don't know what. Let get along with vows should we doesn't we?, in sign language. I open rings case, and put fake smile on my face.

Emma's POV (yay...)

Neal, since for whole my life, I was alone with Lily, and I was about to do good things, her way. Until you come into my life, when I was steal yellow bug car, I knew that you was one and only true lover in my life. Without you around, I will not be here with Henry. Take ring from case, and tell Neal that ring belong to him now. That's my vow to you, Neal Cassidy.

Lily's POV

That was beautiful vow, emma.. Neal let get along with your should we doesn't we?, in sign language.

Neal's POV (yay...)

Emma, since you show up in my life, one thing was matter to me the most is get reunion with my father, Rumplestiltskin. But you show me that heart full with love and revenge could get me everything with you, Emma. Since day one, I knew that we will be team, get our revenge on everyone. Take ring from case, and told Emma that ring now belong to you. That my vow to you, Emma Swan.

Lily's POV

Wow.....ok alright, anyway, Neal do you promise to take this woman to be your wife, promise to love her in health, sickness, and forsake everyone to take care of her until death do you parts?, in sign language. Neal said "I do". Emma, do you promise to take this man to be your husband, promise to love him in health, sickness, and forsake everyone to take care of him until death so you parts?, in sign language. Emma said "I do". Then this is my power to official you man and wife, Neal you might kiss your bride in sign language. I take bible in my hands and close and throw away, not because I hate God, but I hate this couple. It was night now, Emma and Neal have their first dance as married couple. I heard that Rumplestiltskin's name was about to fade away on dagger. Everyone heard that too. Belle give me his dagger, and told me that I need to hurry to find darkness to trend it. Killian told me that he don't want me to get trapped into darkness so let me do it, please in sign language. I told him "but you will be fallen into darkness for second time." in sign language. He told me "I know, luv, but please let me face it." in sign language. I give him dagger and we all run to the main street to look for darkness, when it captured Regina. Killian try to run toward it, but I stop him. Killian told me that he loved me since the day he met me. Our forehead collapse, but he gently push me and he used dagger to tread the darkness. Regina ran to Robin Hood. I was make eye contact with Killian for might be last time. Darkness took control of Killian, and he was scream, scream, and scream for his life, and darkness was crawl toward his body and took him in air. Snow White and Prince Charming hold each other, surprised and hold John. Robin Hood comfort Regina and Zelena have Roland. Henry was stay at granny's diner. I was felt really sad, and cried... All left is dagger with his name written on it: Killian Jones...

This is finale chapter of book 4. I suggest that you should wait for update of book 5. I will let you know when first chapter of book 5 is up.

This is longer chapter I even write.

-Lily Rhyme.