OUAT Chapter 17

Lily's POV

It was few days and Emma don't kill my little brother, John yet. I'm at sheriff's station, try to find clue to where everyone are at. I have hope that everyone is alive, included my parents, John, and Killian. I got really angry at myself and throw everything off my table. When paper fall to the ground, I saw it and pick it up. I look at it, and it have little clue to where everyone is at. It said "help, help us, we are kidnapped at......" I saw rip up paper and pick it up and tape it together. It now said "help,help us, we are kidnapped at Jolly Roger".

Everyone's POV

We are hunger for foods, but Emma refused to give us foods. We are at Jolly Roger's basement. We heard that Emma, and Neal have plan to kill Lily's little brother, John. We also have plan to protect him from those murderous people.

Killian, Snow White, and Prince Charming's POV

We had left behind clue for Lily to come by and save us. When Emma told us that she have plan to kill our son, John, we got really worried. Right now, Snow White have John in her arm, try to calm him down, while Killian and Prince Charming working together try to protect John.

Lily's POV

I pack my sword, bow and arrows in case, Emma and Neal show up and want to fight me. I grab my light blue jacket, and put it on. I walk to the dock, where Jolly Roger should be, but it not there. I knew that this is trap, when Emma, and Neal show up. I told them "where are Jolly Roger?" in sign language. They told me that they are put that ship in the water!!!!!!!! I got really upset and pull my sword, and start fight against that married couple.

Everyone's POV

Water started to come in this ship, and soon in maybe 5 mins, we might not be survive this. We are prayed prayed that Lily will come by.

Lily's POV

After that fight, I drop my stuffs on the dock, and pray that my power return to me, so I could change into blue stripe middle dolphin. So i go into the water, and I changed into dolphin and start to swim toward Jolly Roger, and start to push Jolly Roger but it too heavy. When Ariel the Mermaid show up and decided to help me out. When that don't work, she started to call her sea animals friends to help us out. Together, we all push Jolly Roger to the surface.

Killian, Prince Charming, and Snow White's POV

We told everyone to hold on something cause we all could felt the move on Jolly Roger. We saw Ariel and her sea animals friends, but we don't see Lily, so we assumed that she shape-shifter into something. When Killian saw something in the water and told us "is that animal look familiar to you"? We saw dolphin with blue stripe, and we all yelled "Lily!!!!!!!!!!". We make it to surface and we make it out alive.

Lily's POV

When everyone get off Jolly Roger, I got to the shore to change back to human. I walk to the dock and look for my parents, John and Killian. When I did, I stormed off and hug them like we just reunion again... When Emma and Neal show up, they used magic to took my little brother, John away. They disappeared along with John. We yelled "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!".

Ouch, what would you guys do if Emma and Neal took John away...... Comment below.

-Lily Rhyme