OUAT Chapter 16

Lily's POV

With everything happened for few days now that Emma warned us that she could force us to attend her wedding, and she also told us that we could not able to spoke out to against them. But of course, we refused anyway, and Emma got really angry and warned us that she could take baby John away, and we got really afraid. I was angry and almost change into wolf at her and told her "you could not able to touch John, cause he my brother, and our parent's son, got it??" in sign language. She acted like she don't care, and she walked away. I told them "what should we do to protect John?" in sign language. They told me "don't worry, Emma doesn't get him, alright?" in sign language. I told them "I don't know if I could protect everyone from villians or something bad, cause I don't think I deserved to be their savior." in sign language. Killian told me "luv, you actually does deserved to be our savior, because you are unique, and special." in sign language. Anyway, Regina are date man named Robin Hood, and they are fall in love. I know that Regina deserved to have her happily ever after ending to her story. And I felt the burden that everyone depended on me to get their happily ever after ending. We are do everything, we could do to protect John. We still refused of course, and few days later, Emma realized that we refused, and slowly, she kidnap one by one of us. She take them to place where I don't could able to find them. By morning, I come to kitchen to find my parents, and John gone. I got really panic and decided to text Killian, but he don't answer back. I'm walk to Granny's Cafe to find everyone.......gone. I got really anxious, and panicked cause everyone in this town is gone. I stormed off to sheriff station to look for clues to where they might gone to. Henry and Regina also is gone, along with Robin Hood and his merry men. I go through the files, when Emma show up and she told me "I have take everyone from this town to place where you could not find them". I told her "where are Snow White, Prince Charming, baby John, Henry, Regina, Robin Hood, and Killian?" in sign language. She don't tell me anything, and I almost changed, when she take my shape-shifter power away. She is gone. I got really angry and throw everything off my table, and settle down, pray that everyone is okay somewhere.

Everyone's POV

We are captured by Emma Swan because we refused to attend her wedding. We all hope that Lily Swan could able to find and rescues us. We are worried cause, Emma might kill one by one of us. If she did, Lily might feel really guilty. We all pray that she will come and save all of us.

Killian's POV

I'm captured along with everyone. I'm try to look for Lily's parents, and their baby son, John. When I did find them, baby John was crying, and Snow White try everything she could able to calm him down. I told her "I could calm him down". She give him to me, and I sing melody song to calm John down, and he fall asleep in my arm. She told me "wow, I don't know that you have things for children". I told her "yeah, I used to have older brother, but he died". She told me "oh I'm sorry". I told her "it long time ago". I pray along with everyone that Lily will come and save us all.

Lily's POV

It's being few days since everyone from this town is missing, and I don't have any luck find them. I'm got really furious, because Emma kidnapped everyone, and she also told me that she will kill one by one of them if I could not find them. If I could not find them, then she will have to kill my baby brother, John......

Ohhh that sound bad for Lily's baby brother, John. Comment below on what you think will happened in next chapter?? I'm sorry for that twist, not sorry.

-Lily Rhyme...