OUAT Chapter 1

Lily's POV

It been few month since Killian's alive, and problem have calmed down. Anyway, it was morning in storybrooke and I get up at 6am and I make breakfast for my parents since they up for half of the night, because of John. I go to garage to take my motorcycle for a spin. I go and look for Killian when Neal and Emma show up and blocked my way. I get off my motorcycle. I text my parents quickly, and they walk toward me and they kick my phone off fron my hands. I told them "what is your problem, yo all dudes?" in sign language. They don't tell me and they punch me in my nose. I hope that my parents got my texts.

Snow White, and Prince Charming's POV

We got up and John's asleep. We go into the kitchen and we find breakfast made by our daughter, Lily. We wondered where she go today, when Snow White got text from her and it said "Mom, Dad, please help me out with Neal and Emma". We called Killian, and possibly hospital.

Killian's POV

I'm excited cause Lily come to see me but her dad and mom called me today and they said "Lily got in trouble with Neal and Emma again". They also told me "we might have to call hospital in case something really bad is about to happens". I run and run until I saw Emma and Neal punched Lily in her nose....again..

Lily's POV

Ugh...they do it to me again. I saw Killian run toward me. I start to punch Neal and kick Emma and tols them to not mess with me!!!! I touched my nose and oh man it hurt like BLOODY HELL. Killian take me to hospital...again...to put my nose back in it's place.

Elsa's POV(yay)

My name is Elsa and you might know that I have sister and her name is Anna and i could not able to find her. I walked through this weird-look town called Storybrooke and I have hope to find her. I saw town line and decided to put ice castle around it so everyone could not able to leave. I had created Snow Monster, so it could protect me from those weird people.