OUAT Chapter 9

Lily's POV

With everything happened for few days, now that I discover that Ingrid created shattered spell which could tear everyone apart until they all dead. I help Elsa out with find her sister, Anna because she immune. My parents help everyone to prepare themselves for shattered spell. I, Elsa are at beach when we finally find Anna and her fiance, Kristoff. We bring them to Granny's cafe where all fairies are work on cure for everyone. But it's too late, shattered spell is come. We run to sheriff's station to find my parents and John. They told me "we don't afraid of your power, you will use it to defeat snow queen herself." in sign language. I told them "who will take care of John?" in sign language. Snow White told me "you will." in sign language. I carry John at same time, I locked my parents in separate jail. When Killian show up, I told Elsa to hold my brother and she tols me sure. I walk toward Killian, and I told him "that not safe for you to be here." in sign language. He told me "I know, I will chain myself to dock in moment." in sign language. I told him "I'm not goodbye person, but maybe this once." in sign language. Together, we kiss for might be last time. Killian left, and I touch my lip and realized something. I take John in my arm.

Nobody's POV

Snow White, and Prince Charming are in jail talk to each other before shattered spell hit their eyes.

Henry was at Regina's mayor office, sit on chair, wait.

Belle was stand at Rumple's shop, have worried look on her face.

Robin Hood and his group of merry men go their separate way, and Robin Hood have to make sure that everyone in his merry men group are safe and away from each other.

Killian Jones was at dock, look at the sky. He was worried about Lily.

Rumplestiltskin was at the main street, his hair blow nicely at the wind.

Regina was at her vault, she dont want to let other herself (evil queen) out. She also have worried look on her face. She put spell around her vault to make sure that everyone could not come in.

Ingrid look at sky also, she have happy look on her face, cause she finally enact her spell, shattered sight. She know that Emma and Lily will have to fight against each other in order to be her third "sister".

Emma and Neal was at their home when shattered sight hit them.