OUAT Chapter 7

Lily's POV

With everything happened for few days now that Rumplestiltskin begging Belle to give him second chance and she give up and give him his second chance. Anyway, I'm in my room, sleep cause it night. When something like drain my power away, and that cause my stomach to be hurt really bad. I spot yellow bracelet on my wrist. My mind said "who will drain my power and put idiot bracelet on my wrist"? I wait for hurt to go away. I wake up at 7am but that not too usually cause I always wake up at 6am. Anyway, i got up and try to get rid of stupid bracelet off my wrist but it don't work. I go to kitchen and find my parents wake and they seems to do ok. I told them about stupid bracelet on my wrist. They told me that Elsa have same one on her wrist. I told them where are she? They told me she at Granny's cafe. I go to Granny's cafe to find Elsa at table, order herself ice tea. I sit across from her and told her is Ingrid behind this stupid stuffs? Elsa told me yeah she is and she have create terrible mirror and that she want her, I, and you to be her "sisters." in sign language. I told her "I have brown hair, you and Ingrid have blonde hair, why will she want me?" in sign language. She told me that she used to have two sisters.

Ingrid's POV

I will create really terrible spell called shattered spell which could cause everyone to tear each other apart until they all are dead. I also have yellow bracelet which will "reunion" me with Elsa and Lily. I also have extra bracelet and it's for Emma. I know that Lily complete hate Emma cause Emma, and Neal are lovers. I will have showdown between Lily, and Emma and see if either of them deserved to be my third sister. I drained Elsa, Lily, and Emma's power. I know that Lily is shape-shifter. I have watch Lily and Emma grow up, and one time I adopted them during foster system era. But they both run away.

Ohhh..do you want to see what happened between Lily and Emma?? I will write Ingrid's flashback in next chapter. How did she know about Lily being shape-shifter??

-Lily Rhyme