Falcon Feathers (Chapter 8)

Read Vote BECOME A FAN. lol also let me know which chapter has been your fav so far im curious and NEXT CHAPTER INTRODUCING SOME OF THE NEW CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I KNOW YOU HAVE WAITED FOR EVER FOR IT SO JUST WAIT A LITTLE MORE. NOW WITHOUT FURTHER ADEIU. FALCON FEATHERS CHAPTER 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 8

Back to School

I woke early that morning bouncing with nervous energy. I quickly got dressed and ran about the campsite getting food and preparing for my duel with my mentor. I'll have to use everything I know to pass. While I was wolfing down food Gagan woke up without my prodding and began flying around camp nervously.

(Jeez could you calm down you are making me nervous. Besides why are you worried?)

CUZ I HAVE TO FIGHT UNA.

(Wow and I thought that I had it bad.)

"I can understand your worry." Unule said.

"You can read minds?" I asked.

"No but because the three of us are linked now I can communicate with you the way you do with Gagan and vice versa." She replied.

REALLY?

"Really really" said Unule.

After chatting for a bit longer I went out to the clearing and sat meditating for a while to gather energy for the fight. This gave me plenty of time to think and mentally prepare. As I sat there I felt the wind blowing through the grass in the clearing. I focused on it and let my mind wander. When I opened my eyes I was no longer sitting on the ground I was floating ten feet in the air. My actual body was still sitting on the ground. I floated down to float in front of myself.

(I've never used this wind power before but it I like it)

I floated past Gagan who had finally calmed down and was perched on a branch in the tree that was near the middle of the clearing just outside of the camp. He didn't seem to notice me until I blew a gust of air at him. He then just cocked his head to the side and then stared through me. Since I am now the wind essentially I think I'll have some fun before Ace finishes eating.

I floated down to the fire pit and walked through one of the sitting logs. I directed some air at the fire causing it to flare upwards. Instead of jumping back like how I thought he would Ace just stopped mid chew to glance at the fire. He looked at Unule but she shook her head so he just went back to eating his toast.

(Hmm I'll have to do something bigger.)

I made a small tornado and placed it on the ground by the fire and had it run around the fire. Before the vortex could get into the fire setting the camp ablaze Unule stamped out my toy. She looked right at me then walked over to me where I was sitting down. (What is she up to?) For a moment she just looked at me then she nodded her head as if she understood something. Before I knew what she was about to do she stuck her foot out and kicked me over. The next thing I knew I was laying on my side looking up at a smirking Unule.

"I figured as much. An elemental cloak I am impressed." she said.

"So that is what that was. Am I supposed to be all ghostly and creeperish?"

"Yes and no but your level of power you can't sustain a physical form when doing it so your consciousness leaves your body and is ethereal. It can't do much now but when you get better. You will be able to do a lot of things with that. At the moment though you are better off using your beast cloak" Unule said. I looked at her confused. "Your form when you have the wings and talons is called a cloak. Transformation, cloak same thing really" She clarified.