Knowing that Nadirah wasn't gonna give up on finding out who Rell was, Layla told her everything from their first encounter to the incident in the break room.

"First off he rude as fuck but he sounds fine as hell. You got any pictures?," Nadirah asked.

"Nah," Layla replied. "Oh let's see if we could find him on Insta."

Layla launched Instagram on her phone and found the search bar. She typed in "Rell" and about thirty different profiles popped up. After a few minutes of searching, Layla finally found his page.

"This is him. And you best not like any photos."

"Damnnnnn now I see why you making breakfast

"Damnnnnn now I see why you making breakfast. This nigga is fioneee. He got any brothers?"

Nadirah was unaware that her boyfriend of three years, Sed, was standing behind her.

Playfully, he ran up behind her and grabbed her, "whatchu saying lil nigga? You out here looking for a new man? After I laid the pipe on you last night this how you doing me?"

"Stopppppp Sed," Nadirah said covering her face embarrassed.

"Oh don't be embarrassed. You think I don't be hearing," Layla laughed and mocked her moaning. "Oh my gosh, Papi."

Sed laughed out loud. "Don't be embarrassed baby."

"Leave me alone, you laughing at me."

Layla couldn't stop laughing. "Every night I'm coming home to y'all having sex."

"At least I'm not the one getting orgasms off of foot massages from strangers," Nadirah cracked back.

Now Layla was blushing. "Stopppppp you making it seem worse than it actually was."

"Damn Layla what type of freaky foot fetish shit you into," Sed laughed. "It's always the quiet ones."

Nadirah got up. "Y'all made me laugh so much I gotta pee now."

When Nadirah was out the room, Layla turned to Sed. "You got the ring?"

Sed nodded, pulling it out.

"Oh my gosh, it's beautiful. Do you want me to hide it still? I know you're doing it tonight."

"Yea, let me know where you put it though. She always snooping through my shit that's why I left it with jeweler for three months," he said laughing.

Nadirah entered back. "Y'all talking about me?"

"Why you always think someone talking bout you? You ain important boo."

"Sed you gonna let her talk to me like that," Nadirah whined as she draped herself across Sed.