//THIRTY-NINE\\

Black Coffee (n)
A form of coffee made straight from coffee beans without sweetener, but with a dash of sophistication.

-Urban Dictionary

J I M I N

"There you guys are. Jimin, I got you a black coffee, but I got all kinds of suga-" Yoongi starts when we get back to the makeshift room, but I cut him off with a kiss.

"Thanks, hyung." I say as I take the coffee in my hands.

"How you doing, Mom? Did Yoongi talk your ear off?" I ask with a smile as I crouch beside the bed.

"I'm fine, the room just seems to be dripping with sap." Mom says and we all chuckle.

"Sorry, Mom." I say as I hold her hand.

"Did you two work everything out?" Mom asks, looking between Jihyun and I.

"Yeah. And Mom, he's not going back to that school. I don't care if he has to live with me for the next two years-"

"Don't worry, he won't. I actually need you to go sign him up at your school on Monday. I pulled him for the rest of the year."

"Mom, why are you crying?" I ask as I watch a single tear run down her cheek.

"I'm just so, so glad to see my two babies here, taking care of me and each other." She says and Jihyun takes her other hand in his.

"Mom, we're always going to be here for you." Jihyun says and I feel a hand rub my back.

"And Yoongi. You best take care of my son."

"Of course, Mrs. Park. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I didn't." Yoongi says with a smile which makes me smile.

"You finally came out." Jihyun says, sighing.

"What do you mean, 'finally'?"

"Did you think I didn't know about Beomseok?" Jihyun asks, and I can Yoongi tense up right after I do.

"Please do not mention that son of a bitch. Excuse my language, Mrs. Park." Yoongi says as I stand up and he wraps his arm around my waist.

"Yoongi, I told you not to worry about your language. If he deserves to be called a son of a bitch, then don't ever be scared to say it." Mom says, earning surprised looks from all three of us.

"What? Just because I'm not as young and hip as you guys doesn't mean I can't cuss."

"Jisun?" A female voice asks as a woman in her mid thirties steps in the room.

"Yuni, boys, can you give us some privacy?"

"Yeah, we'll go get some dinner. See you soon Mrs. Park." Yoongi says as Jihyun and I kiss Mom's cheeks.

"Be good boys." Mom says as she waves while we walk out.

We walk to the waiting room and Jun Ki stands up.

"Oh my God, I forgot you were here!" Yoongi says.

"Of course you did." Jun Ki says, keeping his eyes on a blushing Jihyun.

"Hi, I'm Jun Ki, Yoongi's brother." Jun Ki says as he sticks his hand out for Jihyun to shake.

"I'm Jihyun, Jimin's brother."

"Great, how's your mom doing?"

"She seems fine." I say and he smiles.

"Good. What now?"

"Dinner." Yoongi says and we all decide to take Yoongi's car.

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

514 Words

A/N: This is such an awkward ending. To the chapter I mean. Don't know why I'm just now doing author's notes every chapter but oh well. Thank you for 700+ reads! As normal, till tomorrow! 💚