//THIRTY-ONE\\

Eminem (n)
Probably one of the greatest rappers out there. Doesn't just rap about bitches and hoes like other rappers, but about his life experiences and the controversy with his music. Despite the controversy, he sold millions of records around the world and no; he's not a wigger, he's not trying to act black, he just raps. Who ever said that only black people could rap?

-Urban Dictionary

J I M I N

"Mom, we need to talk." I say as I enter the living room where she's sitting on the couch watching some drama.

"Okay, what's up?" She asks as she pauses her drama.

"The truth is-"

"You ready Jimin?" Yoongi asks as he comes down the stairs.

"Actually, come in here." I say and he walks in the living room with worry plastered on his face.

"Jimin, what's up?" Mom asks, worry on her face too as Yoongi sits down on the couch next to me.

"Yoongi and I are dating." I say quickly and she starts laughing.

"W-why are you laughing?" I ask, tears starting to cloud my vision.

"Honey, I knew already." She says with a caring smile.

"How?" Yoongi asks, as surprised as me.

"Tae. I swear, that kid has too much time on his hands. He texted me this morning when he woke up."

"I'm gonna kill the little fu-" Yoongi starts.

"Futcher. He's going to kill the little futcher."

"Yoongi, cuss all you want to. My Minnie still tries to be pure and innocent around me." Mom says as she shifts so she's facing us.

"Listen, Jimin, being gay is not something to be ashamed of. In fact, some... people in this family are. And as for dating Yoongi, I know he's a good kid." Mom says as Yoongi wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"So you guys go do what you need to do. And I don't want to hear all of the details." She says as she turns back to her drama.

"Thanks Mom, you're the best." I say as I kiss her cheek and take Yoongi's hand, leading him to the door.

"I know I am!" She yells before I close the door.

"Well that was unexpected." Yoongi says as we walk down the sidewalk to his car.

"Yoongi, I'm so sorry, I should have talked to you first." I say, worried he was upset.

"Nah, it's fine. I'm just glad she didn't kick you out." He says as we stop next to his car and he turns to face me.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, now come on." Yoongi says as he opens the door for me.

"Yoongi?" I ask once he gets in the car and we have started driving again.

"Yes?"

"What exactly are we going to do all day?" I ask with mock innocence and he looks at me with a sly smirk.

"It's up to you, baby." He says as he looks back at the road.

"What do you want to do, Yoongs?"

"Baby, I'm happy doing whatever makes you happy." He says with one hand on the wheel and the other resting on the console.

"Yoongi, I'm being serious."

"And so am I. If you want to sit around all day watching romcoms, then that's what we'll do. If you want to dance to some random song all day, then that's what we'll do. Today is about you, baby."

"Dancing sounds fun. Maybe I can work on that dance for one of M and N's song."

"Eminem, baby." He says with a smile as he pulls into his driveway.

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

522 Words

A/N: This is filler because when I wrote this I was not ready to end it even though I knew it was soon and because I had a little writers block. Anyways, this week, next, and the week after that. That's it guys. It's almost over. 😭😭