//THIRTY-EIGHT\\

Rape (v)
Unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against the will usually of a female or with a person that is beneath a certain age or incapable of  valid consent.

-Merriam Webster

J I M I N

"You're sure you don't need anything, Mom?" I ask and she nods with a smile.

"Then you," I point at Jihyun, "are coming with me." I say before I lead him outside and to the hospital's park.

"You said it wasn't what I thought it was."

"That school is not all it's made out to be. They claim to offer ultimate protection and support for the students but they don't give two shits, you know?" He starts.

"What happened?"

"Well they threw a dance for the students. it wasn't supposed to be anything special. Wear your uniform, sit around and drink punch, dance to the same four songs. Most boring dance ever."

"But even with the school providing drinks and snacks and everything, someone somehow got a flask in. It had to have been some serious shit because I was drunk off my ass from three cups."

"Anyways, a few girls came over to me and my friends and asked us to dance. We thought, 'why not?' So we danced with the girls, but my girl kept getting handsy. By this point, I had my first cup already so I was tipsy."

"The girl asked me if we should go up to my room after my third cup, and me not being able to think straight thought, sure."

"Jimin, it was the scariest thing I had ever been through." Jihyun stops and turns to me, tears running down his face.

"Jihyun." I coo and I brush his hair back out of his face.

"Jimin, she raped me." He says before he fully breaks down. I hug him, rubbing his back and his arms snake around my waist.

"And the school did nothing?"

"Yeah, I went to my counselor to tell him what happened and he told me that he wasn't that kind of counselor and that boys couldn't be raped. I went to the dean, and he did nothing. I told my friends about it and they helped me through it, but then she came up to me last week and told me she was pregnant."

"It w-was like going th-through it all over aga-again. A-and she w-was so happy ab-about it. She g-got mad at me wh-when I told h-her I wasn't and sh-she asked me why. I told her th-that she r-rap-ed me and she thr-threatened to sue me for sex-sexual assault be-because the pol-police would belie-lieve her story over m-mine. A-and I just f-felt so d-destroyed, Minnie."

"Jiji, I am so sorry. She is just a girl looking for attention in the wrong places and thought you wanted her. I promise, I won't let Mom send you back to a boarding school. If she disagrees then you'll move in with me, okay? I won't ever let this happen again." I say as I hug him again.

"Thanks Minnie. Y-you are amazing." He says and I rest my arm on his shoulders.

"I know." I say with a smile and we laugh.

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

516 Words

A/N: This chapter is a really big deal. Listen, I don't want to be one of those authors that is always pushing a conversation for things like this, but it is possible for guys to get raped, especially under the circumstances Jihyun was in. I know we've probably all watched 13 Reasons Why and I feel like that is bringing the topic to the table, but it's just for females, and males need to be protected too. On a slightly more happy note, only a few more chapters left. Hope you guys liked it! 💚