//TWENTY-TWO\\

Back Off (v)
To be told to mind your own business or to stop doing something.

-Urban Dictionary

J I M I N

I wake up sprawled out all over my bed, me in the middle of the mess. All I can make out as my eyes clear of the fog is makeup smudges and sparkling party clothes.

"Where the fuck am I?" A deep voice asks and I look down my body to find a familiar brown-haired boy.

"Well obviously my fucking bedroom."

"That was not obvious. Why are we here, though?"

"Well I don't remember. I was trying to avoid you so I got shit-faced last night."

"Welcome to the club." He mumbles.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" I ask and something flashes in his eyes and then it's gone.

"I remember telling you to back off. Keep that in mind."

"Don't worry, it's stuck." I say, grinding my teeth.

"What's stuck? Please tell me you aren't fucking." Hoseok asks and we both look over to find him with his back to us.

"How would you- nevermind. No we aren't fucking. If anyone else wakes up, tell them I had a family thing to do." Yoongi says as he gets up off the bed and walks to the door.

"Oh, and twink, don't get any ideas with Jin."

"Whatever." I say and he leaves.

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

After everyone left my house on Sunday, I cleaned my room.

And the kitchen.

And the bathrooms.

And the living room.

And the rest of the house.

And then I went to everyone's houses and cleaned for them, trying to get my mind off of a certain someone.

But guess what.

Surprise, surprise, it only made me think about him even more.

No amount of BIGBANG or SHINee could drown him out.

So what did we learn from this?

Yoongi is driving me crazy.

Literally crazy.

So, long story short, I was up all night cleaning and going crazy. And now, I am sitting at the lunch table, trying not to let my head fall into the pasta Jin made me since he felt bad for me.

"-min. Jimin!" Namjoon says.

"Hm?" I hum as I try focusing on his face.

"Why did you go into clean mode yesterday?" He asks again, worried for my health.

"It's nothing."

"Jimin, it was something. You cleaned, what, six houses last night. You got no sleep and you're really trying not to just fall into deep sleep right now. What's up?"

"I said it was nothing." I half-heartedly yell as I stand up and walk outside.

I should have found somewhere else to go because Yoongi never showed up to lunch and I knew he'd be here, but my mind was so clouded with annoyance.

"What do you fucking want?"

"To sit down and not be badgered about my lack of sleep." I say as I sit across from him and close my eyes.

"Why didn't you sleep?" He asks, masking his worry with annoyance but the worry wins.

"I cleaned six houses."

"What the fuck, Jimin?"

"What do you mean? What else was I supposed to do?"

"I don't know, sit around and sulk so you actually got some sleep." He says and I hear his voice get closer then I feel a mass sit down next to me.

"That's no fun. Sometimes, you have to go to the ends of the world to drown things out and forget."

"What are you trying to forget?" He asks as I can feel sleep sweeping over me like a rush of water.

"You." I answer before I fall asleep.

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

584 Words