//THREE\\

Disgusted (v)
Something fucking sick and makes you wanna puke.

-Urban Dictionary

J I M I N

I say goodbye to the group of boys and so does Yoongi before we are standing in an awkward silence.

"So, my car is this way." He says, pointing behind him.

"Great." I say with a smile before he turns around and heads to the student parking.

We get in his car and he immediately buckles up and turns the car on. He backs out of the parking spot and asks me which way my house is. Besides my directions, the car is silent.

"What kind of music do you listen to?" Yoongi asks, turning the radio on halfway through the trip.

"Anything, really." I tell him and his eyes seem to light up. He starts playing something that I can't understand except the few English words that I know.

When we get to my house, he parks in the street and turns the car off.

"Thank you for the trip." I tell him before I climb out.

"Welcome." He says as he unbuckles and starts to get out of the car. I follow his actions, curious as to why he's getting out of the car.

I walk up the walk way with him following me. I still don't know what he's doing.

I unlock the door and step inside the house before stepping to the side, letting him in.

"Sorry, it's kind of a mess. We haven't had very much time to unpack." I tell him as I walk into the kitchen, setting down my phone, wallet, and keys.

"Do you want anything to eat?" I ask him as I open the fridge, bending down to look at the bottom shelves.

"I'm good, t-thank you." He stutters.

"What, never been in someone else's house alone with them?" I tease, knowing he's uncomfortable. I just don't know why.

"I have. Why are you asking?" He asks, getting rid of the stutter, but not the thick layer of nervousness laced in his voice.

"No reason." I answer, picking up a yogurt and turning around to face the older boy.

"There must be some reason."

"Some times people don't have to have a reason to do something, Yoongi." I tell him, opening my yogurt.

"That's hyung to you." He answers, eyes narrowing in disapproval.

"Sorry, Yoongi-hyung." I reply with an attitude.

"Why are we here?" Yoongi asks.

"I was going to change." I tell him, not quite sure where my burst of confidence came from: I haven't been this cheery all week.

"Well, are you waiting for me, or what?" Yoongi asks and I make a disgusted face at him.

"Like I'm going to get changed in front of you. I don't even know why you're in my house."

"Because I figured, since I was bringing you home, that I would also have to take you to the mall."

"Hm, you make a good point. Whatever. If you want, there is some blueberry yogurt in the bottom of the refrigerator. Spoons are in the drawer by the sink."

I run up the stairs and change as quickly as possible. I change into a loose white t-shirt and a pair of ripped black skinny jeans. I run my fingers through my hair a couple of times before running back downstairs, finding Yoongi sitting at the bar on his phone.

"There you are. Come on, they're waiting for us." The said boy says, standing and slipping his phone in his back pocket.

We walk outside and get back in his car before he pulls back out into the road and races towards the mall.

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

595 Words