//THIRTY-SIX\\

Dehydration (n)
The loss or removal of water from something.

-Google

J I M I N

I wake up on Yoongi's bed with Jun Ki at the foot of the bed, all of us still in our clothes from the night before.

But I don't wake up all happy go lucky. I wake up to Yoongi's demo song.

"Hello, this is a nurse at Seoul National University Hospital. I have called to inform you of the emergency call we received from a friend of yours about your mother. She is here in the emergency room if you wish to see her." The nurse says and the world goes silent around me.

"Sir?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah, I'll be there soon, thank you." I say before hanging up and shaking Yoongi awake.

"Yoongi, come on, we have to go. Get up." I say with tears clouding my vision.

He wakes up and sees me rushing around the room to find my shoes and in the process, I wake up Jun Ki.

"Jimin, what happened?"

"My mom is in the hospital, Yoongi. I don't know what happened but it sounded serious." I say as I slow down and the tears fall as I sit on the edge of his bed.

"Oh, baby, it'll be okay." Yoongi says as he wipes my tears.

"Let's just go." I say as I finish sliding my shoes on.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Jun Ki asks.

"Yeah, follow us in your car, though." Yoongi says quietly as he pulls his shoes on.

We run down the stairs despite the yelling from Yoongi's parents.

"Mom, Dad-" I hear Jun Ki start before the door closes.

The ride is silent, and not comfortably. The hospital seems calm when we walk inside and I rush to the desk to find three nurses doing paperwork of some sort.

"Can I help you?"

"Yeah, I'm here for Park Jisun." I say as I tap my foot.

"She is being admitted. I will get you a room number when it is available, sir."

"Can I at least see her in the ER?" I ask, the tears coming back.

"I'm sorry, sir, but we are not allowed to do that. Can you fill out this paperwork so we can let you back?"

"Sure." I say as I take the clipboard from the same nurse that called me.

I walk back to Yoongi before sitting in the chair and leaning on his shoulder.

"It'll be ok-"

"How do we know that? For all we know she's back there with three bullets in her stomach and loosing gallons of blood and her heart rate is slowly decreasing."

"Jimin, baby, don't think like that. You're right, we don't know what's happening. She could just be dehydrated and she passed out."

"I can't help but assume the worst." I say as Yoongi pulls me closer and plays with my hair.

"Wait, the nurse said that my friend called in. It had to have been Tae. Can you call him for me?" I ask and he nods before pulling out his phone and walking back outside.

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

507 Words

A/N: Well that happened... Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed it 🤷‍♀️. Thank you guys for the 600+ views! It means a lot to me! Bye until tomorrow 💚