//FOURTEEN\\

Twerk (v)
What Miley Cirus can't do.

-Urban Dictionary.

J I M I N

The club was loud. I could tell it was going to be loud before we even got out of the car, but I didn't expect it to be this loud. I could hardly hear myself think.

"Do you want a drink?" Yoongi yelled at me over his shoulder.

"Nah, I'm good." I say and I follow him to the bar where he sits and orders two shots of vodka.

"I told you I didn't want anything to drink. One of us has to drive home."

"I don't drink in public, Jimin. Take these, have fun, make some dudes fall helplessly in love with you, and then leave them."

"While that seems like a lot of fun, I can't do that." I say, taking one of the shots.

"You should come dance with me." I say, already sounding drunk and taking the other shot.

"What happens if I do?"

"Then you get to dance with the hottest twink in town. Come on, please?" I ask, pouting.

Yoongi sighs and says, "Fine."

I take his hand and drag him to the dance floor before I start swaying my hips.

The dance escalates quickly, though, as I soon begin to grind on Yoongi who is only slightly moving to the beat.

"Come on, you have to interact. You can't just stand there." I say, turning around to twerk on him.

"Jimin, you're drunk. Hey, stop dancing like that." Yoongi whines.

"It's a gay bar. You were bound to have someone dance on you tonight."

"Hey hey mamacita. Damn, you fine." A man says as he dances over to Yoongi and I.

"You know it." I say, starting to dance on the unfamiliar man.

Yoongi walks away sometime after that, and a good three songs later, I leave the guy who's name I still do not know, to go find Yoongi. I find him at the bar, back facing the crowd, and head in his phone.

"Why'd you run off?"

"Because you seemed like you were having fun. You didn't need me anymore." He says as I sit down next to him.

"Like hell I didn't still need you. Come on, this night will be absolutely no fun without you doing something with me."

"Jimin, get back out there or we're leaving."

"Then I guess we're going." I say as I stand up.

Yoongi grabs my hand and pulls me back to his now standing body.

"I make the decision to leave." He whispers in my ear before taking me back onto the dance floor where he pulls me to his chest and whispers, "Start dancing."

I do exactly as he says, slowly moving to the fast beat. And in that moment, everything with Yoongi and I was good. We were having fun, we were getting along, something totally new to the two of us.

The night was cut short, though, as a couple of dudes started throwing punches and Yoongi stepped in, getting himself punched square in the jaw. We left immediately after.

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

500 Words