//TWO\\

Devil (n)
The excuse for everything bad you do in your life.

-Urban Dictionary

J I M I N

"Where are we meeting up?" Tae asks when we sit down at the lunch table. I must say, he's a pretty good guide.

"I need to go to the mall to get... some things." Jin says, a pink tint overtaking his cheeks.

"Mall it is. When, exactly, do we need to be there?" Hoseok asks.

"I was going to hitch a ride with Namjoon." Tae says.

"Me too." Jungkook adds.

"Can you fit one more?" Hoseok asks, looking at Namjoon sweetly.

"I can fit all of you. Jimin?" Namjoon asks.

"I need to go home first."

"Okay, well, Yoongi-hyung can drive you." Tae says, a silent smile creeping up on his face.

"Oh, that's really not nece-"

"Oh I insist. He still owes me from that favor I did for him a week ago." Tae says, his smile growing but it is hidden under his hand that anyone else would mistake as his way to cover up his mouth of chewed food.

"Kim Taehyung, you are a devil." Yoongi grumbles.

"I know. But what can you do?" Tae shrugs before shoving another bite of his salad in his mouth.

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

"Jimin-ah, where are you going? Wasn't Yoongi-hyung going to drive you?" Tae asks as he walks down the hall with the rest of the group.

"He doesn't have to. It was clear he isn't the biggest fan of me. Why inconvenience him?" I ask, putting on a sympathetic smile.

"Aw, you poor child. Yoongi just isn't comfortable around new people. It took him three months to warm up to me." Jin says.

"I wonder why." Namjoon mumbles.

"What was that? Was that you talking back? Namjoon, you are going to get yourself hurt." Jin says, turning to his dongsaeng.

"I was not talking back. I was making a comment under my breath that was not meant for you to hear." Namjoon sasses.

"Well maybe if I wasn't supposed to hear it, you could have said it in your head." Jin fires back.

The two bicker on as Tae turns back to me, ignoring the couple.

"Anyways, let Yoongi-hyung drive you. It's the least he could do to make up for not speaking to you earlier."

"Alright." I cave.

After all of us standing there, joking and bickering for five minutes, Yoongi finally rounds the corner at a pace slower than a turtle.

"Yoongi-ah, there you are. I was almost worried sick about you. What took you so long? Get over here and lead Jimin to your car." Jin starts in as soon as he sees the younger.

"Yah, yah. Calm down. I was speaking with the teacher. Do I seriously still have to drive him?" Yoongi asks.

"No-" I start.

But of course I am interrupted.

"Yes." Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Tae all answer back.

'What about Jungkook?' You ask? He was sitting on the ground already doing his homework, not paying attention to the situation.

"Jungkook, get up off that nasty floor." Jin says once he notices the maknae.

"But, my homework..." He trails off.

"But your homework can wait until we get somewhere where you can sit on a real chair. Get up off that nasty floor unless you want AIDs." Jin threatens.

"Jin-hyung, what is AIDs?" Jungkook asks, confused.

"Nothing, just get up." Namjoon intervenes.

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

588 words