//THIRTEEN\\

Quick A/N:

Jimin's outfit:

Yoongi's outfit:

Yoongi's outfit:

Romantic Interest (n)A person that you're not quite sure about, but it's definitely more than sex

A person that you're not quite sure about, but it's definitely more than sex. You get lost in your conversations, and the hours pass like minutes. You're more than willing to listen to them when they talk about their day. The chemistry between you is remarkable. Whether you're going out with your friends or taking your dog for a walk, you want them there with you. And if they're not there, you can't get them off your mind and sneak off to give them a quick 'I miss you' phone call. Of course, you don't tell your friends. It's when they're the last thing you think about before you go to sleep and when they're the first thing you think of when you wake up... It's wanting that kiss to never end because it's never felt so good. It's the smile that you can't help getting on your face when you look at them... But do you want to be tied down?

-Urban Dictionary.

J I M I N

I got changed as fast as I could because there was no guarantee that Yoongi wouldn't just walk in on me changing in his closet. I finished changing and walked back out to find him laying on the bed with his legs handing off the side as he went through his phone.

"Are you ready?" Yoongi asks, still watching his phone.

"Yeah."

"Good. Let's go." He stands up, sliding his phone in his back pocket and walks to the door.

We walk down the stairs and to the Jaguar in silence.

I can't believe this eighteen year old drives a Jag. My mom barely trusts me with her Malibu.

Yoongi drives with one hand on the wheel and the other rested on the console. His jaw clenches and unclenches repeatedly.

"What's wrong?"

"What do you mean?" He asks, eyes never leaving the road.

"You seem upset. What's going through that genius mind of yours?"

"It's nothing."

"Oh come on. I believe that everything means something. What's going on?"

"You really want to know?" He asks, looking over at me.

"Yes."

"So...there's person I like, the person in Serendipity. And I know I shouldn't like them but someone decided that I should. I'm barely getting to know them and I'm glad that they've shown an interest in me, but I don't think it's like that romantic interest that I'm wanting. It's like they only see me as a friend. And that sort of kills me."

"Names?"

"Cannot disclose the names of said person."

"So, male or female?"

"Can we just leave it at either? Or do you need to know to be able to help me?"

"I would like to know. And knowing would make it much easier, but I don't have to know. It's a luxury that you can't always afford."

"Okay, so it sounds like what you need is to get closer to this person and study them. Be able to read everything, from head to toe, about them and get a good understanding on how they feel about you. Are you very good at reading people?"

"I've done it a time or two, yes."

"Good, that makes this ten times easier. So, start by spending more time with them. Just get to know the person. Then you start assessing their body language. When they do something that you don't understand, simply ask them about it. Then-"

"I know how to read people, Jimin."

"Good. You can know this person inside out and backwards by Christmas then."

"We're here." Yoongi says, ignoring my comment.

"You seriously brought me to a club?"

"What else am I supposed to do? It is a Saturday night. Get a life, Jimin."

"Oh please, I get more dick then Jin does."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'll even make a bet with you. If I can't get three guys interested in me tonight, I will let you put me up to anything and I won't complain one bit."

"Alright, hotshot. You got yourself a deal." Yoongi says, sticking out his hand for me to shake.

"Oh, a little... heads up, I brought you to a gay bar. If you lose this bet, then you are worse at this than I thought." Yoongi whispers before getting out of the car.

"Oh I have this one in the bag." I whisper to myself before getting out of the car only to be met with a view of Yoongi dressed in black and drenched in purple lighting.

"Let's go."

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

582 Words