//THIRTY\\

Close Friends (n)
Another word for fuck buddies.

-Urban Dictionary

J I M I N

"Okay, who is this? He's always playing in your car." I say halfway to my house.

"His name is Eminem. He's my favorite rapper."

"Oh, I've never heard of him, sorry."

"I figured."

"I like it, though. I might try to nail down a dance for one of his songs."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Well when you get it finished, I want to see it." He says as he stops in front of my house.

We get out of the car and I lead him up to the house. I was going to take him to my room, but my mom stops me.

"Who's your friend, Minnie?"

"Um-" I start.

"I'm Yoongi. A close friend of Jimin's. I believe we've met before?" Yoongi says as he steps closer to my mom, sticking his hand out for her to shake.

"Yeah, I think we have."

"Yep, you met. Um, Mom, I was going to get changed and-"

"Jet off again?" She asks with a smile as she goes back to fixing her breakfast.

"Yeah, look, Mrs. Park, we were going to do some things with our friends today, but if you want him to stay at home, it's fine." Yoongi says as he clasp his hands in front of his body.

"Its up to you guys, I have a... friend coming over for lunch so you can stay if you want." Mom says with a smile.

"Okay, we'll talk about it." I say before I lead Yoongi up to my bedroom.

"Well that was unexpected." I say as I slide off my shoes and Yoongi sits on the bed.

"Am I going to get you in trouble?" Yoongi asks, worry etched in his voice.

"No, why would you?" I question as I ait down next to him.

"I stepped into your conversation."

"Yoongi, my mom doesn't really care. She just wanted to know who you were and where I was going. She wasn't mad." I say as he lays his head on my shoulder as I rub his back.

"You're sure?"

"Of course. Come on, I'll get a change of clothes and I'll change at your house. Unless you want to stay here."

"Get your clothes and we'll go to my house." He says as he stands up, pulling me with him. He pulls me to him and kisses me. My hands go to his hair and his go to my waist.

"Baby, we don't have to do anything today." He says as he lays his forehead on mine.

"Is Jin gonna be okay with that?"

"He'll be glad we aren't yelling at each other."

"Where were we going?"

"Some tower. He's trying to get Joon over his fear of heights."

"Does Joon know?" I ask with a smile.

"Not one bit." He says before he kisses my forehead.

"Now come on, we need to go."

"Why? We aren't doing anything today." I say as I pack a bag of basic necessities.

"Because here we have an audience. At my house, we're all alone." He says with a smile as he follow me to the bathroom.

"Hey, go talk to your mom. I need to use the bathroom really bad." Yoongi says as he crosses his legs and bounces a little.

"You're adorable." I say with a smile as I close the door behind me.

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

553 Words