//NINE\\

Switch (n)
A person who vacillates between dominant and submissive roles within sexual relations.

-Urban Dictionary

Y O O N G I

I wake up in an unfamiliar place. I take one look around and remember where I am. When I look around, though, I find a body curled up on the floor.

Jimin.

I get up and walk over to Jimin, slipping an arm under his knees and the other arm under his neck. I pick him up and walk over to the bed. I gently set him in the bed and then I lay down next to him. He curls up next to me in his sleep and before long, I drift off to sleep.

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :  

"Jimin, wake up. It's time for school." I hear a voice call through the door. I look down at my chest to find Jimin sprawled across me. I sit up straight and Jimin falls back on the bed with a soft thump.

"What the-"

"Jimin, come on. Breakfast is ready." Jimin's mom calls again and Jimin almost teleports to door, opening it only a little.

"Yeah, okay, I'll be down in a minute." Jimin says as I shuffle to find a place to hide.

"Oh, don't bother trying to hide your little friend, I know he stayed. Tell him he did good." Jimin's mom says. Jimin closes the door and leans back on it, taking deep breaths.

"I can't believe she let me get away with that."

"You can't? I thought I was going to die."

"Oh please, it's your fault. You're the one who didn't go home last night." Jimin says as he pulls his shirt over his head, throwing it at the laundry hamper in the corner. He opens the doors to his closet, looking for a shirt. All I can focus on, though, is his back.

God, I'd take him-

"Do you want to wear one of my uniforms?"

"What?"

"Do you want to wear one of my uniforms? You don't have any here."

"Oh, oh yeah." I say, starting to unbutton my uniform shirt from yesterday.

"Can you wait until I'm out of the room to change?" Jimin asks, closing his eyes.

"Why can you strip in front of me but I have to wait to strip?"

"Because you're straight. I'm gay, you idiot."

"Are you assuming my sexuality?" I ask, genuinely sounding offended.

"Yes, I am assuming your sexuality." Jimin says as he unbuckles his pants.

"Jimin, stop right now." I say, closing my eyes and taking deep breaths.

"What? Are you not straight?" Jimin asks, his voice teasing me.

"I can not answer that but I can tell you that if you don't stop now, you will regret it."

"Yoongi, stop lying to yourself. You are not a top."

"How do you know I'm not a top? You just told me I was straight. How can I be a bottom and straight?"

"It's called a switch. You can be sub and straight."

"Mhm, whatever. Just hand me the uniform and I will go change in the bathroom." I say before Jimin hands me a neatly folded set of clothes.

"See you downstairs." Jimin says as he closes the door behind me.

Well, hasn't this been a morning.

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :  

521 Words