//SEVENTEEN\\

Jjang jjang man boong boong (n)
A professional term used by only genius people, like Min Suga or Min Yoongi of BTS.

-Urban Dictionary

J I M I N

"Oh, it's just you."

"Who else would it be?" I ask as he unpins me.

"I don't know. Tae or someone."

"So you would have fought one of our other friends but not me?"

"No." He says as he sits down against the wall.

"Then what are you saying?"

"That I would have asked our other friends to leave with a polite fist to their jaw."

"That's exactly what I just said."

"No, you said-"

"Oh my God. Why wouldn't you have punched me?"

"Because I don't feel like it."

"Yoongi."

"Hyung."

"Yoongi hyung."

"What?"

"Why would you-"

"Because I know that they are just trying to get me back to the table so that it seems like I'm okay. If I leave, it means I'm not okay. And knowing you for as long as I have, I know that you aren't the type to sell me out for your image. I know that you would stay with me and help me feel better."

"How?"

"Because you aren't the type to be a conceited little bitch."

"How would you know?" I deadpan as I finally sit down next to him.

"I'm assuming that you aren't."

"Assuming is rude."

"It's only rude if you look at it as being rude. Half of the problems in life are merely a controversy of persepective."

"Okay, first, mind blown. Second, that is very true."

"Look, what did you need?"

"I came to check in on you. You ran away a little... pissed off at Hoseok. Just want to make sure you're okay."

"Yeah, I'm fine. You don't have to babysit me, though. You can go back to enjoying your lunch in that perfect little bubble."

"You know, things aren't as perfect for me as I allow people to see, right?" I ask, clasping my hands and resting my elbows on my knees as I stare down the tree in front of us.

"How so?"

"I don't feel like talking about it. All you need to know is that your not the only one that hides their past to make a better future for them and the people around them. You are right about one thing, though."

"And what is that?"

"I'm not a conceited little bitch."

"Jjang jjang man boong boong."

"What the hell, Yoongi?"

"I felt the need to say that."

"Sometimes I wonder for you sanity."

"And sometimes I wonder for your manners. You, yet again, forgot to call me your hyung."

"How about we make a deal?"

"What kind of deal?"

"I don't have to call you hyung ever again if I only call you hyung for an entire day."

"Alright, that starts tomorrow. But you still have to call me hyung for the rest of today."

"Whatever." I say as the bell rings.

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

"Before you leave, I want to make sure you get your partners figured out today." The teachers says.

"Jimin!" A voice calls out immediately and my head snaps in the direction of Yoongi.

"What?!"

"Wanna be my partner?" He asks, quitely.

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

508 Words

A/N: Since I have no one else to go to because I'm lonely...
Would you rather read a YoonKook, Hoseok solo, or a JinKook?