Best friends

All night

*Your POV*

Life is unfair. Life is stupid and unfair. Maybe even worthless sometimes. Maybe even unnecessary.

You try your best... you make mistakes and try to hide them but they keep chasing you and make you feel like there's a thing that could explode every second... you just live, keep going and try to be happy but life just hits you all the time from left and right like you're in a boxing match.

You keep asking yourself 'why me?' but then you realize you're not the only one but it won't make a difference because it won't change and you have to deal with it in any way because you're the main reason. It's your own fault.. It'll just keep getting harder and harder until you give up but until then it's already over.. But you won't.

No mater what happens because you keep believing in it. Believing that you'll make it better and be able to lock each mistake of yours into a box. Believing that nobody will ever find out about your mistakes because you're obsessed with perfection.

Something always happens... something that changes anything or tears you apart although you deserve none of that. Actually it's not your fault. Not specifically. We humans love to destroy everything... everything that we love and that's so stupid. We are so disgusting, selfish, stupid, bitchy, naive, cruel and greedy..

There's always something that brings dirt into the story.. or somebody.

I'm sixteen years old and I live with my normal family in a normal house.. well.. let's skip the 'normal' part. I have an older brother who hates me more than anything and believe me I really don't know why.

He's three years older than me and really annoying, strict and controlling. Sometimes he doesn't care and sometimes he's overprotective.. not in a good way. He always says that I ain't worth shit and that he hates me. I don't know why he hates me I never asked him before..

I'm a little different person I think. I'm pretty popular, one of the prettiest girls on our school (well that's what they say) and the captain of our schools cheerleader team.. I'm in several school clubs and I have many friends but I also have other sides that I'd like to keep to myself...

I like reading books in silence, long walks in forests, writing poems, cooking with my dad (he's a great cook) and writing with him. He's also a great writer who published two books and we love to work together on his third.. I only have one best friend between the other ones.. Romy.

She is like my sister and she means the world to me. We know each other the most. I don't know what I would do without her. We share everything, do everything together and love each other.. she can be a drama queen and be bitchy sometimes but I still love her.

She's always with guys.. different guys every week. This time she's a crush on Cole. He's the captain of our football team. The playboy that every girl loves. A classic. But I think he's a disgusting douchebag.

I don't like him but I won't play the Philosoph and tell her what to do. As long as she'll leave me alone with it I don't care.

I really trust her with everything just like she does but there are some things that I'd rather to keep to myself. Things that I keep inside to not hurt myself or the people around me... like the fact that my mom is cheating on my dad. I found out about it a few months ago and since then things aren't the same anymore between us.

I have these weights on my shoulders that are making me weak. I always knew that things between mom and dad would be weird but I never thought about this.. I didn't ask her anything about it. Not since when, why or how she could do this to him.. It broke my heart into pieces and pissed me off so I started screaming at her and calling her names (something that I've never done in my whole life because I always had respect.) because I always knew how much my dad loved her so that was unfair and she slapped me.