Chapter 5 - 8/2/11 - 11/2/11

Start from the beginning

I covered my mouth with my hand to stop myself laughing.

"Am I bleeding?" he asked himself while poking the goo. I quickly threw the tube behind me.

"Where is my lipgloss?" Cleo asked and I bit my lip. She looked over at Nick.

"You asshole!" she shouted getting the attention of the whole class.

"Wha- I didn't do anything..." he told her.

She looked at me "Devil I know it was you," she growled.

I smiled back at her and she opened her mouth to say something but the teacher was standing in front of us glaring down at us.

And so we went to the old lady's office.

Sarah

Ding ding ding. That was the bell for recess. I picked up my books and my maths teacher (the brown witch) was looking at me. I quickly walked out of the classroom. Creepy. I shook my head there was no way she could know that she was a witch. She still had the scent of a brown witch. If she got in a fight she might accidentally use magic. That would be bad. So that means I have to keep her out of trouble with out her knowing about it. Great because that will be super easy with all the vampires on the loose *sarcasm*. I put my books in my locker and got out my lunch. "Hi," said Natasha as she ran up to me. "Hey," I replied.

"How's it going with that witch teacher?" asked Natasha.

"She was staring at me but she still smells like a brown witch," I told her.

"There is not much we can do about that a part from praying to the gods she doesn't find out," she said.

"Hey I need to get one of the forms for music," I said.

"Are you going to learn an instrument?" she asked.

"Yeah because it might make going back to school a little more interesting," I said as I started walking.

She ran to catch up "I will learn an instrument too! What instrument do you think I should play?"

I looked at her small and thin frame then answered "Tuba."

We both burst out laughing. "Ok we both know that would look very odd. Now I want a serious answer," she gigged.

"Clarinet," I said simply.

***

I will start playing the trombone in second term and Natasha will play the clarinet. I can't wait. It will make school so much more interesting.

Devil

Because of the old lady we had to do detention after school. It wasn't even a detention where we could to homework but I guess year 7s on their third day of school don't really have that much homework. We had to sit in silence the whole hour and for someone like me that is very hard. I'm used to running around burning things not sitting at a desk 'reflecting on me actions'. The only thing there was to reflect on was how funny it was.

I could feel Cleo's gaze burning into the back of my head and I know she wasn't just checking out my hair. She was pissed I got her into this. I guess it was pretty much my fault for playing with her lip shit but she shouldn't have over-reacted like she did. She should have seen how funny it was. Then there was Nick. I won't think he actually cared too much about being in detention because Cleo was there. He was staring at her. He is such a pervert I can't believe someone like him is a twin of my boyfriend Noah. Noah is so awesome compared to Nick. I wonder if with all twins there is always a better one? Probably. I don't really know any apart from Noah and Nick though. Well none on earth....