Chapter XXVI

(Y/n)'s POV

   I haven't eaten yet. I haven't eaten what it seems like maybe 2 days I suppose. I can hold myself up though it isn't hard anyways. Daiki hasn't been checking on me for the passed two days maybe because it's a school night. I bend over and grab a bobby pin out of my hair putting it in my mouth. Bending over again to unlock my wrist. I can't believe that actually worked I thought. The whole idea was to not be detected by the security. But there were no cameras which I noticed. I tried to see if the door was unlocked. "Of course not.." I muttered to myself.

    I inspected the lock once more sitting it was a finger print scanner. I sighed remembering what to do in this sort of situation back in school. I luckily kept a penny in my pocket for this reason. I placed the penny and the heat of my breath taking out a match I kept in my shoe and set it on fire. I burned the penny until I heard a click. I smirked and come out sneaking around. I avoided almost all the security until I turned a corner faced to face with one of them. "crap!" I said and started running.

   An alarm started going off. I just start running in different directions and see an underwater way sign. Maybe there's a submarine or some sort of water vehicle. "PLEASE STOP!" They kept shouting. I see a submarine they were about to launch men were coming at me back and forth. I punched one in the stomach and disarmed his gun and pointed took his body as a shield and hand cuffed him. I placed the gun against his head, "I will shoot." They got closer cause they didn't believe me then I put the gun in unsafety mode. "Believe me now?" I asked and backed into the submarine and shot a warning shot to the ground and started it, the launch pad unleashed. I jeted away from their area until their satellite was out of their reach.

I laugh and laugh, I guess I used my skills for good of myself. At least I know I could take care of myself. I smile and grab some food from the emergency kit and put the cordinates for the nearest dock in the coast. "Tokyo", well shit. I thought.

  I need to keep my profile low for the mean time.

-----

Daiki's Pov

    I come home from schook and the gaurds who were assigned to watch over (y/n) were in my way from going upstairs to my room. "Sir we need to talk," they said to me. I rolled my eyes, "If this is about her getting food then it's a no since YOU keep asking." I said trying to go upstairs again.

"Sir she escaped in our submarine ports. There's no telling where she is by now." One of them said. I turned around in anger, "no fucking way.." I said.

"How long ago?" I asked while walking through our water trade building. "More than 8 hours ago sir." This lady said.

"And the worse thing is, she took the submarine that barely has gas in it.." my eyes widen, "I'm only supposed to keep her alive, if she dies her blood is in my hands! And mother will be seriously angry at me! We were supposed to make millions off of her!" I scream at them and punched a window until it broke. I took a deep sigh, "I have to tell Kyoya." I said

   I move into my office sighing, not long ago I hired someone to give me (y/n)'s files. I thought I'd find the governor's daughter but I found something more than that. She was top in her class of the Ootori Police Academy. She lived on the military base and is currently on a mission in protecting Kyoya, because he was the aire to the Ootori Business. I wonder if the host knows about this. I guess her escape was more than proof that she's bat shit crazy good at suriving. Jesus christ.