Chapter XXIV

Kyoya's pov

    It's the next day, everything is spinning in my head non stop I haven't been to school what it seems like days all because I'm worried about a girl who has changed my life. It's so werid to say but, yes. She has changed me and my life. Someone knocked on my door and it was my butler, he told me to get ready for school but I replied, "I'm not going again today" he sighed and went on with his daily routine.

   I decided to go see my father in his office, as I got ready in my casual wear I walked to his office to knock on the door. "Come in." I heard faintly and stood looking at me was a man and a woman. The man was tall with black hair, (s/c) green eyes, and was fit like an army man. As for the woman, (e/c), (h/c) and kind of shorter than the man. They must be (y/n) parents. They bowed to me like I was some sort of royal. But I bowed to them.

        "Kyoya, this is Mr. And Mrs. (L/n) they've served our family for quite some time and have reach to the top of the military service we provide here to protect our own family. They have done a lot for us." He annouces.

   As I look up at them I bow again "Thank you for your services for protecting our family for all this time." I say to them.

"We heard about what happened to (y/n) and we are super worried for her. But the Mrs. Thinks she's very strong for her age to handle any source of situation although it's her first mission. You know she just graduated not long ago, first in her class in fact." Mr.(l/n) continues on talking about (y/n), "She is is a fantastic girl I'm telling you young Ootori."

"Please call me Kyoya." I say to them smiling, "I know how amazing she really is. I've learned throughout the months, about small details I haven't realized in my own life until I met her. It's kind of embarrassing but I have developed some crush towards your daughter sir." I chuckle a bit, it's better to let it out now before later.

Mrs. (L/n) looks at me up and down, "I'll be keeping an eye on you, Kyoya." She gives a grin and looks back at my father.

"SO, the plan to get (Y\N) out of there is not going to be as simple as it's supposed to be, we have to be sneaky about it." My father says, "Kyoya, your friends have offered to interrogate Daiki at school considering he actuallt goes to school.." he clears his voice, "I told Suoh to text me when he is in the trap.

"Sounds good to us." Mr. (L/N) says to my father.

   I'm surprised his allowing my friends to help with such a stupid situation..

   "Now, Kyoya, we have many questions, your father said you have favored (y/n) over the months of living together." Mrs. (L/N) says to me unexpectedly, I get sort of nervous but keep my cool.

   I clear my throat. "Yes, it is true I have a soft spot for her." I look into her eyes.

  She gives me a soft smile and comes in for a hug and I lost my breath for a while then hug her back. "She'll be back soon, don't worry Kyoya." She says to me.

  I let out a big sigh and say, "I hope so."